Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 28 Mars 2020 01:37

Greetings everyone!

The Spring quest is back for a new edition :)

In this quest, you will need to collect game time from the banners that appear at the top of the site every 15 minutes, and you will need to use this time to collect flowers from the quest page.
You can give them in a common flower pot!

This pot will increase over the hours and days until the final level!
Each flower given to the pot will allow you to earn a seed: the seeds will then be used to unlock the quest rewards.

The more flowers you have collected, the more you will have contributed to filling the common pot and the more you will have quest rewards.

Warning ! Give your flowers regularly: any flower not given is lost at the end of the game and cannot be counted as seed!

Chests are available to help you if necessary (184 flowers in each chest).

The quest will end when the common threshold of 10,000,000 flowers is reached and therefore has no end date!

Are you ready to take up the challenge together? :)

Following questions asked last year that could come back this year:
:arrow: Flowers all have the same value! This allows us to anticipate points developments a little more easily.
However, for this kind of quests, we depend among other things on the number of participants, which remains difficult to predict with precision. If the number of participants is less than expected, the quest will be slower, and vice versa.

:arrow: The colors of the flowers are different so that it is more visually pleasant to see them fall, having them all of the same color giving a very monotonous appearance.

:arrow: The chests are always available during the quests except during the Olympics, because it is not very sport to buy the victory of one's team. For the rest, this allows players who wish to support the game and / or contribute to the general effort in another way if they do not have the time to play as much as they would like.

Good game everyone!
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4735
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par halloween3110 » 28 Mars 2020 01:42

Thank you gabou!
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1203
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par LavenderInk » 28 Mars 2020 17:28

It's pretty hard to click these flowers with a touchpad. I'm not yet sure about this event. But it's still less tedious than the halloween puzzles.

Edit: After I realized I had to click 1000 times to even get one of the rewards, I decided to skip this event. To get all, I have to click 7000 times really fast and hectic. It's too much for me, I miss a ton of clicks on the flowers already anyway. Now I just hope the rewards are nothing I really want.
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 31 Mars 2020 23:15

I play on tablet. Starting to experience issues where the entire browser freezes and I can't even pause the game, refresh, or close the browser tab and as a result lose a LOT of time. Strangely, when this happens, LOTS of flowers start falling all at once. It's like the increased flower fall makes the game malfunction.

I just lost like a minute or two of gathered time, twice in a row. Flowers kept falling and I couldn't collect a thing. :(

EDIT, I'm using Brave browser (based on Google Chrome). Will try Google Chrome itself the next time to see if it makes any difference.
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 31 Mars 2020 23:21

Do you have to unlock the two fairy accessories before you can unlock the event pet? I have a little over 5000 seeds but the event pet has no "Obtain" button yet. :/
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Dusskfall » 02 Avr 2020 06:33

You can get fairies as soon as you have enough seeds but the Paladin will only be accessible once the 10,000,000 flowers have been transformed;)
Dusskfall

Message(s) : 50
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Thaliel » 02 Avr 2020 14:51

I don't understand this, at the top it says
You have received

but for the rewards it says
You have 4062
Image <-click
Thaliel

Message(s) : 239
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Dusskfall » 02 Avr 2020 15:45

the top is the total amount you have gotten. the one below is what's left/available. from the amount i'm assuming you bought one of the fairies
Dusskfall

Message(s) : 50
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Eliya » 02 Avr 2020 15:57

Hi Thaliel !

Maybe you took a spring fairy for 1000 seeds ? ;)
Eliya
Modératrice générale

Message(s) : 14784
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Thaliel » 03 Avr 2020 03:31

how long is the quest staying? we're not even close to 10000000 yet
Image <-click
Thaliel

Message(s) : 239