Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Calie » 12 Fév 2012 21:41

Hi every one !

A little new in February, a new game that we hope will keep you awake for hours: the GothiMemory!

The principle is simple: the board is covered by card that you have to return in pairs to find the matching pairs. Each pair found in the table is cleared. The goal is to memorize the location of each card to clear the board as soon as possible!

Read the instructions, you will learn how to make the most points possible ;)

I copy here the instructions, read them this is important:

How to play?
To start a game, press the big "Start" button at the top of the cards.
The game is then pretty simple: get the cards and try to find the matching pairs.
When two identical cards are turned over, they disappear, the goal is to remove all cards from the set!

How to earn points:
- Each level completed earns you 5 points
- A pair of cards that you manage to find yourself 1 point
- You can activate the combo by chaining the best pairs! Each pair then earns you a point x the level of the combo! (The level of the combo is the number of pairs that you manage to string together, the more you combined, the more the combo is big)
- Plays the speed! the number of seconds remaining on each level is multiplied by the level of the combo that you reach to give you even more points

Thank you in case of bugs to open a topic in the right section !
The game has been tested, some bugs are fixed for sure, others may still be present in browsers, we'll settle in as quickly as possible.

For now there is nothing to gain except points and ranks in the game, but when the game will be running well and we would be certain that there is no more bug... gains will be possible ;)

Have fun!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ma boîte à MP déborde ! Merci de poser vos questions en rapport avec le jeu/votre compte etc... dans le forum !

ImageImage

ImageImage
Rejoignez-nous sur facebook

Calie
Administratrice du site

Message(s) : 9944
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Howleen » 13 Fév 2012 08:04

I love the game! =D

Except for one annoying bug I found - that sometimes it tends to just freeze, and I'm not able to click any of the cards - they're just.. frozen. The time keeps counting, though. And I have no other choice left than reload the page.
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Message(s) : 236
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Calie » 13 Fév 2012 08:09

Yeah sadly we are not able to work on this problem, it is a server bug (we have some issues with it since two or three month, this is the reason of the refreshing pages that takes loooooong too)

We are working on finding a new host, but... it takes time to us !
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ma boîte à MP déborde ! Merci de poser vos questions en rapport avec le jeu/votre compte etc... dans le forum !

ImageImage

ImageImage
Rejoignez-nous sur facebook

Calie
Administratrice du site

Message(s) : 9944
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Howleen » 14 Fév 2012 21:46

Oooh, I got it. Not the first site I've been on that has server problems - I've seen worse.. *cough*WolfQuest*cough*
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Message(s) : 236
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !