Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 13 Juin 2014 23:37

Hello !

The rewards for the Gothibirthday are now available directly on the game page by clicking the "My rewards" button !

If you don't have enough Moon stones to get all the rewards you want, we'll add tomorrow a treasure chest with Moon stones ;)

To thank you all for your support and your involvement, we've offered 8 Jewels to all the players who registered in the battle !

Enjoy the rewards and thank you all for your participation this year again... Happy GothiBirthday and see you next year :D
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4738
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Rodwena » 14 Juin 2014 08:37

Thank you all so much, not only the members for playing, but also the mods for holding such a great event!
I loved this event more than the last few, really! All the gathering and the receipes and trying out (far too many ingredients!) and having to search all the ingredients all over again made Halloween just stressful and I think in the Gothilympics, although I tried really hard to gather medals and stuff, I had...one creature and a few accessories later (far too less time for such an effort and too many teams and too many medals needed to get something decent!)...but the Gothibirthday event was really great!!!

The costs for the rewards are quite high, but since we get chests with moonstones, we'll see what else we can do, huh? In my opinion, you should still receive a few more creatures for your hard work, I mean, come on, 55 gifts thrown at others, and two pets if you want some of the most expensive? I worked hard for them, so a few moonstones less for each creature would be nice.
Another minus-point is...I have like a zillion accessories, and a thousand gothibirthday special creatures, three of each, kind of. I mean, it is great that there is a special series, but at the end of the event it was a bit enerving...oh, you again...and you again...mostly I got doubles and triples of some creatures I already own. My suggestion, if not already programmed, would be to give something from people's wishlists, a small percentage of course, but it would be so great to get the creatures you have searched for for a long time. I mean, it's a birthday, right? Some gifts are random, but you always wish for something on your birthday. And somehow the double and triple creatures were enerving, I don't know how hard it is to program that but if the game would "know" that I already have a creature and not give it to me twice, it would be perfect.

What I found good about this event was that you cannot control if you receive something and thus you try your best to hit others, so maybe the favour is returned, which brings me to another big plus-point, "players that hit you" is SUCH a great idea, thanks so much! It was good to give them something back (I divided 50-50 with the others). The game was not too hard and not too boring, every time I went to the site I thought about how many presents I had, and that I wanted more pies so I can give many presents to my fellow players! The 15 minute time to wait for a new banner is good, I find it better than if I have to click every three seconds and see if there is anything. Last but not least, the design of the Gothibirthday-special creatures, normal as well as rewards, is veeery beautiful. Thanks so much for the Jewels as well! That's very generous of you!

I'm looking forward to the next event, and Happy Birthday, Gothicat World! :)
Rodwena

Message(s) : 21
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !