Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 29 Sep 2014 07:30

Hello everyone !

To fight the looming dark clouds, we offer you a new quest that will keep you under the sun for a few more days thanks to the Aquahana Pearls quest !

Legends tell that these miraculous pearls originate from the turbulent waters of Aquahana shores and that Feënyx, the Sacred Paladin, is the only one who has the power to extract them from the river beds of his land.

To the benefit of all residents of the Gothiworld, Feënyx counts on his friends to carry these treasures to every corners of the world !

To unlock all these creatures, you'll have to gather on the game page shells, seagulls and fishes that you can trade for Aquahana pearls. These pearls will allow you to unlock the different quest creatures up to the Paladin Feënyx ;)

All the explanations for the game is explained on its dedicated page, we invite you to read them !

The quest is planned until October 12th !

Special treasure chests will be added later on to help some of you who start the quest after it has begun ;)

Good luck to all of you !
We hope that you will enjoy the quest of a new genre ;)
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4736
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Fantasy World » 29 Sep 2014 18:23

Adding this quest seems like an awesome idea.I'm totally excited to try this quest. :mrgreen:
Fantasy World

Message(s) : 9
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Gabou » 29 Sep 2014 20:02

Thank you very much :)

It was a bit chaotic at launch but now all the main issues have been resolved and the game is compatible with all major browsers including Internet Explorer 9 and up :)
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4736
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Ghanima » 01 Oct 2014 12:18

It's my first quest here and I really like the design of it and the prizes, it's a lot of fun :D
Ghanima

Message(s) : 178
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Tsukasa Ashiya » 01 Oct 2014 15:47

This quest are very beautiful, the paladin is so cuuuuute ** ♥
Thank you for your hard work!

Tsukasa Ashiya

Message(s) : 50
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Tsuzurao » 03 Oct 2014 08:04

Ow yeah! Awesome quest!!! I really like it!!!
ImageImageImageImage
Tsuzurao
Thème Artiste

Message(s) : 4748
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Lasma » 09 Oct 2014 10:45

Ghanima a écrit:It's my first quest here and I really like the design of it and the prizes, it's a lot of fun :D

Its also for me the first quest and I enjoying it a loooot!!! Thank you!
I will be away from site from 12th - 18th July month because of my Summer trip!
Image Image Image
Lasma

Message(s) : 1792
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Lasma » 09 Oct 2014 10:47

I wanted to ask what is more valuable - more pets or backgrounds? I asking this to better understand the game on this site. Since I saw in store backgrounds are only for gems!

Thank you for answer before!
Image Image Image
Lasma

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Malwene » 09 Oct 2014 10:54

Most current players will have all the pets, except for the paladin, which means getting doubles will only benefit you in the future, with players who will register after the game and probably won't have much to offer you in return. As you saw, backgrounds are for jewels only. Aquahana BG is in the shop but the beach is not. Will it be there later? Accessories will have their own store soon, but again, will these be included? Will they be for floryns or jewels? No one knows! Also, everything can be acquired through trades except accessories...

As for me, I got myself one set of pets, got the paladin and all, now all my extras will go to plushies, backgrounds and accessories :p
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Lasma » 09 Oct 2014 17:44

Malwene a écrit:Most current players will have all the pets, except for the paladin, which means getting doubles will only benefit you in the future, with players who will register after the game and probably won't have much to offer you in return. As you saw, backgrounds are for jewels only. Aquahana BG is in the shop but the beach is not. Will it be there later? Accessories will have their own store soon, but again, will these be included? Will they be for floryns or jewels? No one knows! Also, everything can be acquired through trades except accessories...

As for me, I got myself one set of pets, got the paladin and all, now all my extras will go to plushies, backgrounds and accessories :p

I also got set and 2 palladins and 3 plushies and 2 of each background and 1 of each accessories too and now thinking to what better to trade for! Thunking to maybe trade 1 more palladin and then see if I can trade for some extra backgrounds and plushies with flower acc.which I really like :)
Image Image Image
Lasma

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !