Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 29 Sep 2014 07:40

Hello everyone !

We would like to announce you today that MELUSIM, the company behind Gothicat World (held by Calie and I) has agreed to participate financially in researches and field actions form the Beauval Nature charity.

This charity plans research and nature protection projects directly on the field to help the endangered species while working with the local population.
To get more information about the actions taken by the charity, follow the guide:
https://www.zoobeauval.com/protection/programmesdeconservation/ (sorry it's only in French, but I'm sure Google translate can help you ;) - Beauval is one of France biggest zoo garden)

As this commitment which was very important to us could only be accomplished thanks to you and your support for the last year, we wanted to thank you by creating a new manatee Plushie, which is one of the species on the charity saving program.

It's now available as a reward in the Aquahana Pearls quest and it will be available later on in the shop ;)

Tank you to everyone one of you and enjoy !
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Malwene » 29 Sep 2014 07:53

How do you do that? GW is already my favorite website and you still find ways to make it even more awsome! How many online games can claim they participate in saving animals? How many get involved with charity? You're the only ine I know doing it and I live you for that. WE should be the ones thanking you ;)
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar étoile mélée » 29 Sep 2014 18:56

I could try to translate the site for people who can't speak french if they want me too^^
But yeah, I completely agree with Malwene there xD
souvent absente car c'est la rentrée, et j'ai plus vraiment accès à l'ordi ^^'
♥ ~~ Deviantart ~~ DreamClan ~~ Youtube ~~ Shop ~~ Creatures ~~ ♥
étoile mélée

Message(s) : 4686
Localisation : Quelque part dans ma chambre, avec un crayon dans la main, entrain de dessiner.
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar halloween3110 » 20 Avr 2015 23:34

That is just amazing! Well done and it makes me happy to know that each and every Member of Gothicat is really doing something to help raise funds for Animals.
I applaud you :D
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1192
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !