Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 31 Oct 2014 23:07

Hello everyone !!

Citrouilline has come again to visit us and comes with her a whole family of GothiMonsters :twisted:

To play it's fairly simple !

You must collect the Candies and Bats by clicking the banner that appears at the top of the site every 20 minutes.
Bats will allow you to unlock the Haunted Garden gifts where Citrouilline offers a word guessing game for each gift ! Every letter that you try will cost you a Bat.

Once the gift is unlocked, you will gain access to the creature it hid and you will then need to have enough Candies to get it and see it rejoin your evil collection ! :mrgreen:

Beware, and I insist on this point : the game has two steps, first you unlock the gift (with the Bats) and then you can obtain the creature (with the Candies) ;)

Our artists for this quest :

- Arcadiem for the Flamiris
- Renard for the Destrinos and the creature from the soon to be opened Gothi-Lucky
- Tsuzurao for the Lunaris (and all their accessories)
- Calie for the Stoufix, Minoushas and Paladin (and their accessories)

Enjoy this new game, and we wish you a scary Halloween to all of you !!! :twisted:

Edit Malwene: the follwoing information was added by Calie later on
Oops sorry I forgot a few details ^^

The quest ends on november 14th (this usually means, november 14th, midnight french time GMT+1)

If you run out of attempts on a word, it will be replaced by another one and attempts start from 0 again!

Words and the quest share a common topic ^^

There are several hundreds of possible words for the hangman. For each gift of each player, a word is drawn at random, the game is therefore unique for everyone :)
Well, there are 18000 of us so we will probably get some words in common but not necessarily on the same creature ;)
(please avoid spoilers anyway...)
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4736
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Lasma » 01 Nov 2014 00:23

This promo really making me feel sad and disapointed because I dont know accessuaries for pets and dont know what they want to have when writting: Joker or Logan because for me is impossible to guess even with using 4 bats I did not get nothing :( very sad that is not similar promo as was pearls before!
I will be away from site from 12th - 18th July month because of my Summer trip!
Image Image Image
Lasma

Message(s) : 1792
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Gealach » 01 Nov 2014 00:35

Agreed, it's really hard to guess the words. Are they all associated with Halloween? Or with the creatures themselves? I wish there were at least some hints.
Gealach

Message(s) : 16
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Kaktus » 01 Nov 2014 00:51

So I ask you Lasma if you need some help so... Here a "tutorial" for those who don't really get how it's work.

First, you have to collect candies and bats by clicking on the banner every 20 minutes.
Then, when you go on the game page you have a lot of little gifts. (There is 2 pages of gifts, click on the arrow on the side)
When you click on a gift, you can see a little window like that:

Bats help you to find the secret word. When you have bats, the window change a little and show you a list of letters. It's like the game "Hangman". When you click a letter, when it's in the word it appears if not... Er it don't appear. Each try, so each letter you click, use a bat ! If you have enough letters to figure out the secret word, you have to write it in the box.

Words you have to find are related to the quest. They are randomly generate from a list of words. You use tries when you select a letter not when you write the word.

If it's the correct, congrats ! You will unlock the creature / the accessory ! If it's wrong, try again ^^

-> When you unlock the creature / the accessory you don't have it ! You have to use your candies to "buy" them.

Happy Halloween ♥
Armées de Méphilia (Automne 2013), Neige Royale (Avent 2014) et de Minoushas cactus (Janvier 2018) !!
Kaktus

Message(s) : 6415
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Lasma » 01 Nov 2014 00:56

Thank you but its not helping because this is what I already found by myself..the problem for me is guessing words which I even dont know what words I need to guess???
I will be away from site from 12th - 18th July month because of my Summer trip!
Image Image Image
Lasma

Message(s) : 1792
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Kaktus » 01 Nov 2014 01:02

Sorry I thought you didn't understand the whole game. :)
The words are just random and about the quest (Halloween) so we can't really help ! You just have to figure out by yourself :/ If you can, take some others letters to help you.
Armées de Méphilia (Automne 2013), Neige Royale (Avent 2014) et de Minoushas cactus (Janvier 2018) !!
Kaktus

Message(s) : 6415
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par SileNeshoba » 01 Nov 2014 04:50

If you max out your tries will the word be the same or will it change when you start over?
SileNeshoba

Message(s) : 3
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Eleandra » 01 Nov 2014 05:08

So--and this may be a dumb question, but...if you are on the English version of the site, the words are in English, yes?
I return all snowballs... je rends tout.

I'm sorry, I have no French -- only English. But I fell in love with the pets here, so I'll do my best to play anyway.
(Je suis désolée, je ne parle pas Français -- seulement anglais. Mais je suis tombée amoureuse des créatures du site, donc je ferai de mon mieux pour jouer quand même.)
Eleandra

Message(s) : 134
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 01 Nov 2014 06:55

Eleandra a écrit:So--and this may be a dumb question, but...if you are on the English version of the site, the words are in English, yes?

Not at all a dumb question--I'd like to know the answer to this before I begin participating...it'd be terribly frustrating for us English-speaking users, otherwise. :/

I hope the answer is yes, though the previous posts have me wondering if this is why other users are having such difficulty guessing words. :|
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par angelgirl2345 » 01 Nov 2014 08:04

So far I've gotten 5 right that are in english if that helps lol.
If I'm slow to getting to trades, I am sorry. My net likes to lag me D:
I do not speak French but I will very much attempt <3

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
angelgirl2345

Message(s) : 43
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !