Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par prpldrgnfr » 20 Déc 2014 02:34

ApprenticeCrone a écrit:
prpldrgnfr a écrit:Can someone please tell me how I acquired this
Image lovely lady?

I was sending my creatures on searches and when I got back to my page she was just there. None of my creatures found her, they all found floryns or potions, and she didn't come from the calendar, either.

ETA: I think I may be missing a *lot* of avent/quest creatures. :cry: please help!

You can open the previous days on the Avent calendar! Do not worry.

Oh, I've opened all of the doors so far, it just seems like somehow some players have found other creatures in the sets, are they all ones found by their creatures on searches or is there some other way to find them?

prpldrgnfr

Message(s) : 87
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par ApprenticeCrone » 20 Déc 2014 12:19

Oh! That is because the days when you only got 1 creature and not 2? Those days are not assigned a specific creature. They are a "win a RANDOM creature from XXXX year" days.
So one person might get a minousha and another a flamaris, and so on.

Probably many other people do not have whatever it is that you got, on those days!

Does that explain it?
Désolée mais je ne parle pas français. Je compte sur votre patience, votre bonne volonté et les traducteurs

ApprenticeCrone

Message(s) : 1445
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par ApprenticeCrone » 20 Déc 2014 12:24

I am really enjoying the picture behind the Advent Calendar. I hope it will stay up for a few days after Christmas so we can see it entirely.
The magical tree-trunk in the upper right corner I especially like; the one that is holding up one side of the book case? Above the mushrooms. It looks like some of the forests here when there has been a very slight frost -not enough to see the white crystals everywhere, but just enough to make everything grey turn into silver, and make it all sparkle a little bit. <3
Désolée mais je ne parle pas français. Je compte sur votre patience, votre bonne volonté et les traducteurs

ApprenticeCrone

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par prpldrgnfr » 20 Déc 2014 14:40

ApprenticeCrone a écrit:Oh! That is because the days when you only got 1 creature and not 2? Those days are not assigned a specific creature. They are a "win a RANDOM creature from XXXX year" days.
So one person might get a minousha and another a flamaris, and so on.

Probably many other people do not have whatever it is that you got, on those days!

Does that explain it?

Yes, I did figure out that some days were random, that seems to be it.

I think I have most of it figured out. My biggest problem is not being able to read French.
Sohvi, Sirpa, and Katina are a full set, as well as Wood Merry and Wood Dolly? I think all
I need is P'tit Biscuit's pair from the calendar, and trade for the monthly ones I'm missing.

The picture is really pretty, but I do wonder where Flamiris and Destrino are :lol:

prpldrgnfr

Message(s) : 87
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 21 Déc 2014 12:13

ApprenticeCrone a écrit:I am really enjoying the picture behind the Advent Calendar. I hope it will stay up for a few days after Christmas so we can see it entirely.
The magical tree-trunk in the upper right corner I especially like; the one that is holding up one side of the book case? Above the mushrooms. It looks like some of the forests here when there has been a very slight frost -not enough to see the white crystals everywhere, but just enough to make everything grey turn into silver, and make it all sparkle a little bit. <3

I've been thinking the EXACT same thing! I love the magical look of those sparkling tree branches...it looks like they're encasing a magical mirror, and growing right into the bookcase (perhaps the bookcase was even carved from them?). Lovely! :D It kind of makes me think of some of the stories I write...crystals and trees everywhere. :oops:

And that little Stoufix listening to the story is adorable. ^_^
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par ApprenticeCrone » 23 Déc 2014 00:13

Whoa! <3 I got a shop limited creature from the calendar today! That's incredible :shock:

ApprenticeCrone

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 23 Déc 2014 00:20

Oh my goodness, I got a Shop Limited creature from the calendar today! :o

What a beauty! :D

ETA, beaten to it, ha! :lol: (That's how long it took me to type the code on my Kindle! :oops: )
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Snatch » 23 Déc 2014 00:22

Hey!
Did anyone win
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
?
I'm looking for them, and I can trade 2 or 3 creatures 2010 OR a Shop Limited (in one of my clan ^^)

Whatever, have a merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys! ♥
Go team Gaïara !
Snatch

Message(s) : 2659
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par ApprenticeCrone » 23 Déc 2014 00:47

Well, I got a Lupis but I think it was not that. Mine has a very light-colored coat, with a few sparkles in it. Think it is called Carat?

ApprenticeCrone

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Snatch » 23 Déc 2014 00:50

Gratz!!
You're right, it's Carat ;)
If you want to trade it, you should post in the French part, some have win really amazing creatures! ;)
But, I don't know if their looking for Carat, but, you can try ;)
Go team Gaïara !
Snatch

Message(s) : 2659
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Précédent Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !