Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar ApprenticeCrone » 27 Déc 2014 15:32

MishaBaby a écrit:I wish there were some lower-cost items in the event shop. Multiples of 25 just leaves a lot of room for wasted stars. Ah well. The pets there are beautiful. =)

What event shop?
Désolée mais je ne parle pas français. Je compte sur votre patience, votre bonne volonté et les traducteurs

ApprenticeCrone

Message(s) : 1445
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Nalynas » 27 Déc 2014 17:22

I believe she's speaking of the ability to purchase extra paladins for the Christmas stars. There's a button on the Snowballs battle page now, that simply says "Paladins" - you can purchase extra paladins with the stars won during the snowball battle.
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar ApprenticeCrone » 27 Déc 2014 19:32

ooooh! We are getting spoiled this holiday!
<3

Hmmmm. Tough choices. On the one hand, I love the Snott and the Flamaris. On the other hand, the Flamaris will probably become the more widespread of them all...
But then again, more of those means more chances to Explore....

Hmmm!
Désolée mais je ne parle pas français. Je compte sur votre patience, votre bonne volonté et les traducteurs

ApprenticeCrone

Message(s) : 1445
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Mystik » 31 Déc 2014 16:13

oh my, I am two stars short in buying the forth Paladin, which I do not have yet. I assume there is no way to buy stars somewhere? Are they used every year, so I could just save them for Christmas 2015?
ImageImageImage
Mystik

Message(s) : 165
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 31 Déc 2014 17:24

Are you certain you did not receive one at the end of the snowball battle, Mystik? Check the button that says "My Reward(s)"; it will show you which paladins you won.

No, there is no way to get the stars anymore; the game is over for this year. And no, they will not count towards next year's creatures - we all start out back at zero when the snowball battle begins. That makes it fair for people who have only joined the site after the last battle.
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Mystik » 02 Jan 2015 12:54

I got all but Myrilis for rewards, probably because I made it only to 98 stars, not to 100 ;)
and thanks for the info, I guess I spend my stars on the others then^^
ImageImageImage
Mystik

Message(s) : 165
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Précédent

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !