Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Likaven » 30 Déc 2014 19:36

I saw it as well :D

I really love flash sales, allowing you to get a whole group of creatures at once. The best part is, as they are "born" at the same time, they'll stay together and won't be scattered through a group, one in page 1, the other on page 3, it makes me mad having a family separated :lol:
Likaven

Message(s) : 1242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Message par Lasma » 30 Déc 2014 19:55

Likaven a écrit:I saw it as well :D

I really love flash sales, allowing you to get a whole group of creatures at once. The best part is, as they are "born" at the same time, they'll stay together and won't be scattered through a group, one in page 1, the other on page 3, it makes me mad having a family separated :lol:

Yes and since they are not so many I decide to make new clan for them :)
I will be away from site from 12th - 18th July month because of my Summer trip!
Image Image Image
Lasma

Message(s) : 1792
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par ApprenticeCrone » 30 Déc 2014 20:24

Hm. :-/ I have enough jewels for ONE shop pet; either a flash-sale reindeer, or one of these lovelies from Winter....

Decisions, decisions! D: It's so hard to choose... I really want that winter Snott, but the reindeer are more limited in time, and I *might* get enough jewels to get a Snott later, before they leave.

Hmmm!
Désolée mais je ne parle pas français. Je compte sur votre patience, votre bonne volonté et les traducteurs

ApprenticeCrone

Message(s) : 1445
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 30 Déc 2014 22:56

ApprenticeCrone a écrit:Hm. :-/ I have enough jewels for ONE shop pet; either a flash-sale reindeer, or one of these lovelies from Winter....

Decisions, decisions! D: It's so hard to choose... I really want that winter Snott, but the reindeer are more limited in time, and I *might* get enough jewels to get a Snott later, before they leave.

Hmmm!

I would go with the shop Snott (sounds funny saying that :lol: ), since 1. you seem preferential to Snotts :D , 2. I believe it's rarer, and 3. the Paladins can be found in exploration or through site events (IF you're lucky--it's no guarantee); I don't think you can obtain a shop pet through such means. (I could be wrong, but I think you can get them only in Creatura.)

BUT, you're right about the Snott being available longer, and it's your choice of course. :)

I was lucky to obtain Rudolph through the birthday event, so that was one Paladin down. I hate spending so many jewels at once :oops: but it's so nice to get all of those Paladins! :D
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 30 Déc 2014 22:58

Holy crudsticks! :shock: I just looked and Blitzen is the only Paladin still in stock! I'm glad I decided to get them when I first logged online! :o

ETA, and now Blitzen is gone. Yikes that was fast! :?
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par ApprenticeCrone » 31 Déc 2014 02:34

Lol, I guess that solves the dilemma for me! :lol:
I'll hang on to the jewels until the winter creatures are almost about to leave, I think. Gives more time to find things and to trade and to see other options.
Désolée mais je ne parle pas français. Je compte sur votre patience, votre bonne volonté et les traducteurs

ApprenticeCrone

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Mystik » 31 Déc 2014 16:10

Likaven a écrit:These ones cannot be sold out, they'll be available until the very last day. Only the flash sales can be sold out, because they are (re)filled with a quantity (10, 20, 30 creatures).

awesome, thank you! :D
ImageImageImage
Mystik

Message(s) : 165
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Malwene » 31 Déc 2014 22:00

I would also advise everyone to take shop limited pets inistead of flash sales if you're short on jewels. As mentionned, shop limited are only to be bought in the shop when other pets (like deereindirs) can be found in treasure chests and in explorations.
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par ApprenticeCrone » 31 Déc 2014 22:23

It's good to know. Thank you for the advice! ^_^

ApprenticeCrone

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Lasma » 01 Jan 2015 01:25

Again I spent 8 jewels for chest and what I got?? double :( ..again ..nooo I should stop open chests and loose my jewels for nothing!
I will be away from site from 12th - 18th July month because of my Summer trip!
Image Image Image
Lasma

Message(s) : 1792
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Précédent Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !