Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 19 Juil 2012 03:36

Hello everyone !

We announce a new portion of the site available now : groups !

You are now able to create your own groups so you can organize your creatures the way you like !

You can create a group by going in the upper menu: creatures -> My groups. Then you just need to click on "Create group" and choose a name for your group and optionally a description for it.

You can delete or change the name/description for your group anytime you want, as you wish !

To add multiple creatures to a group, go to the page gatherin all or parts of your creatures : upper menu -> creatures -> All (for example), check the little box on the left down side of the card for each creature you want to move then go to the bottom of the page and select in the list the name of the group you want to move the creatures to.

You can do the same to move only one creature.

You can also move a creature directly from its profile. To do so, youjust need to click on one of your creature to go to its profile, then under its image, on the right you will see a green "Groups" button. Click it and it will show the group managing view for this creature specifically.

A creature can belong to many groups at the same time.

Removing a creature from a group does not delete it from your game !!! Do not worry, they belong by default to their species group (reminder: you can access it from the upper menu).

You can see the other membres' groups by going to their public gamer profile (by clicking their avatar in the forum). Members can also see the groups you have created.

You can also add a description to each group you create. When a group has a description, a little bubble with a question mark appear in the table. Click on ot to see the description.

Groups are ordered alphabatically, numbers before letters. If you want one of your group to appear first on the table for a quick access, I advise you to begin ts name with "A" or "1" (for example "1. Champions)

Have fun discovering groups, and have a great game !
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4735
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Kayhlan » 03 Avr 2013 00:28

Hi
I'm new to this game and just trying to find my way through all the possibilities I have here.Surfing around collecting easter eggs I saw several groups ( clans) at other members. Now I found this guide here and tried to create my own groups.But in my creatures menu I don't find the possibility to create a group.I found how to put them to a trading list,but no way to sort them by race,color,gender or whatever...

Hope you find your way through my not so perfect english,I'm german and learned it nearly thousand years ago in school...and forgot most of it. ;)
Kayhlan

Message(s) : 14
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Efellia » 03 Avr 2013 00:44

Hi Kayhlan !

First of all welcome to gothicat world, hope you will enjoy the game ^^

About your question, if you want to create a ''group'' or a clan for your creatures you have to go to ''my creatures'' and click on the ''clan'' button at the top right of the page : ( click to enlarge). If the buttom does not show up, try pressing F5 on your keyboard to refresh the page :

Spoiler: show

When you've managed to click on the button, click on ''create a clan'' and write down what you want as a name. This will automatically create a group.

If you want to move the creatures to the group, you have to select them and ''move the selected creatures to the clan'' which you can find at the bottom of the page. Press ''ok'' and there you go ^^

Hope it clarifies the situation a bit !

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

Efellia
♥ De retour ♥

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Efellia

Message(s) : 3312
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Templado » 03 Avr 2013 00:46

Hi :)
To answer your question, we cannot order our creatures, they just pop there, and you can't move them around :(
If you have any other question PM me ^^

~Templado
PS: You could maybe do a little presentation about yourself, in the appropriate forum :)

Templado

Message(s) : 1174
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Kayhlan » 03 Avr 2013 00:59

Woohooooo,thanks a lot for your help.Now I found it...had to refresh the page several times.

A presentation is a good idea,I should write one...lets see if I find enough to tell about me^^
Kayhlan

Message(s) : 14
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Efellia » 03 Avr 2013 01:39

It's a pleasure :) Good luck with the game and see you soon :)
♥ De retour ♥

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Efellia

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par superman » 03 Avr 2013 11:41

That's some nice option there.

Could we sort our pets by their release date one day, this way families would be together.

By their release date I mean this as opposed to their adoption date as some old pets could be adopted later on (like on christmas).
superman

Message(s) : 22
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Efellia » 05 Avr 2013 00:35

I don't know if it will be possible in the future, but I sure will appreciate if it is ! I might see with Gabou and Calie ;)
♥ De retour ♥

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Efellia

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !