Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 19 Juil 2012 03:45

Hello everyone,

You can now choose the background color for the card of each of your creatures !
Before, the color was for the birth place, from now on it represents the living place.

To change the color of the card, just move your creature from one country to another ^^

As a reminder the countries colors are as follow:
pink for Elonia
red for Infermo
blue for Aquahana
purple for Renarhim
green for Gaïara
yellow for Aydo'h
orange for Sandisia

To change a creature's living place, go to its profile (click on its picture in the view creatures pages) and click on the pencil next to "current living place".

To simplify the display and reduce loading time, the creatures cards have changed.

There are now smaller but allow to manage your creatures quicker than before because you don't have to scroll a lot to see them all. Furthermore, 15 creatures are displayed on one page instead of 12.

You may need a little time to adapt but navigation is improved and you should get the hang of it pretty quickly !

Good navigation and good discovery to all of you !
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Howleen » 01 Août 2012 10:02

Woot, I've been waiting for this! Awesome ^^
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Message(s) : 236
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Northern Light » 01 Août 2012 15:44

There's the new event too, for the Olympics games at London ! And a new tombola if you want to participate (you have not to choose a number here, you have juste to read the rules but in French maybe it's too difficult for you.. the topic is here viewtopic.php?f=41&t=1670)
Northern Light

Message(s) : 7108
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !