Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Sicahya » 24 Mai 2018 10:00

Hi everyone!

The day we can celebrate the 8 years of life of Gothicat World is coming! This year, we decided to make your mouth water early by revealing the colour palette chosen for the quest creatures you'll obtain in the gifts you'll receive:

This year, we'll have Milky Way flavour pies :D (it doesn't mean the creatures will inevitably be in a Milky Way theme, like pistachio pies haven't resulted in pistachio themed creatures :p )

I remind you how it works: each year, for the anniversary creatures, a colour palette (chosen by Calie but validated by Gabou :lol: ) is sent to the Theme Artists who must use these colours for their creatures. No theme specific theme is given (only the year's number - this year, 8 - need to appear on the creature), each visual is thus a suprise of each artist's interpretation of the colours :)

To all the artists on the forum: do not hesitate to prepare for the festivities by using this colour palette for drawings, avatars, signatures, badges and other creations!
We hope this colour palette will inspire you!

Have a nice day, and don't forget: the GothiBirthday will start the 1st of June ;)

We look forward to see you all here and trade pies in battle with you :D

And... It will be our little secret... This year we invited a creative player as one of the artists, they made one of the creatures of the event... But hush... You didn't hear this from me... :3

Have a nice day!

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Image Thème Artiste | Saloon & International moderator Image
Sicahya
International Moderator

Message(s) : 6721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

-->