Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 26 Déc 2018 00:49

Greetings everyone!

A new feature of the game has just been released: here comes the GothiMorphosis which are accessible to you from the « adoptions » menu!

Gothimorphosis allow you to combien two monthly creatures of the same line :)

To create GothiMophosis, you have three options:
- generate them for free by mining the crystal which will give you one fragment per day. 30 fragments are needed to get a random Gothimorphosis (you can nonetheless select the species, line and adoption land)
- randomly generate a batch of 6 creatures and choose the visuals you like better (for jewels)
- generate them according to your tastes by combining two of your own creatures (for jewels)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

These creatures are not part of the collection and are therefore a bonus for players who want them.
They are not exchangeable.
On the other hand, in case you get a random visual you don't like, you can send it for new adventures using the Gothimorphosis Portal . The Portal will give you back 29 crystal fragments.

We invite you to share your prettiest (or more surprising) Gothimorphosis in a dedicated topic :)

Happy discovery and enjoy!

:arrow: Also, for information, we have updated the visuals for the Minoushas n°4 from 2011 to 2016, the line has been updated since then and the Gothimorphosis for them was a bit chaotic, the lines were not combining properly.
Lelahel, Flamiris 1 from 2011 has also been updated and Skelis, Destrinos of Halloween 2011 and also Étincelle from 2012 Snowballs battle that were still based on older lines ;)

:arrow: On the other hand, creatures from the GothiOlympics 2012, 2014 and 2016 have also been updated. We learned some time ago after a small TV report that the use of rings or what constitutes them as a symbol (their colors in particular) was prohibited. Going to learn further, it turns out that the use of the words "Olympic", "Olympiad" and their neologisms are also proscribed.

Spoiler: show
We thought in good faith that these terms and symbols were in the public domain and had not even considered that they could be trademarked, but in fact, it turns out that they are protected and licensed. It is however allowed to use "Olympic" or "Olympiad" in a sports context for journalistic or educational purposes. It can also be used in a non-sporting or associative context (Olympiads trades for example) but not in a context to promote an activity related to sports events or in connection with the event itself (considered as interference marketing).

We have consequently removed the rings of the creatures who wore them, modified the colors of the creatures which took again those of the rings and renamed the event in "Lands Tournament".
We are sorry for those who may have had their favorites among these creatures, but we do not want to take any chances.
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar tehuti88 » 26 Déc 2018 02:40

I'm glad to see Skelis and Etincelle updated. I hadn't even noticed any difference in the older Minoushas' appearances. :?

I kind of miss Rio's and WinterMaker's old appearance, but I'm glad Krasnodar is apparently the same since he's a favorite of mine. :P Some of the new appearances are quite beautiful. The new Penteeblak stunned me. (And I have to go change my clan name now.)

As for the transmute feature...wow. A lot to process. :shock:

EDIT: For the "Mine" and "Imaginarium" functions, does it just pick creatures from any of your clans at random?
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar tehuti88 » 26 Déc 2018 07:44

Hi again, I think maybe I misunderstood the transmute explanation. When you use the Mine or the Imaginarium, does it generate the two random creatures out of nothing, and therefore you don't sacrifice two creatures from your collection? You only use two of your existing creatures if you use the Morphosium?
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Adelia » 26 Déc 2018 09:13

I've been playing around with this and some combos are quite beautiful! However, one question: do I lose two creatures to get a gothimorphosis creature?
Adelia

Message(s) : 43
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nao in Wonderland » 26 Déc 2018 09:17

No, you don't lose any creature, don't worry :D
En pause à durée indéterminée, je serai dans l’incapacité de répondre à vos échanges.

本を抱いていた 「崩れかけていた」 忘れたかった 「逃げ場さえ無かった」
"I'm...going to be every rose for you in eternity...You're...going to play with me for peace in the song"
Nao in Wonderland

Message(s) : 26808

Messagepar Lasma » 26 Déc 2018 11:28

Hello!

It is exciting but since English is not my mother language I'm also confused. They are sooo beautiful!! :))
I will be away from site from 12th - 18th July month because of my Summer trip!
Image Image Image
Lasma

Message(s) : 1792
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Cendriya » 26 Déc 2018 13:20

This feature is a lot of fun, I created one creature I want to keep so far, by combining a Mars and a Lullaby Destrino into a "Clair de lune":
Cendriya

Message(s) : 58
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Lasma » 26 Déc 2018 14:48

Soo I tried option where you can choose and decided to buy this beauty Image
I will be away from site from 12th - 18th July month because of my Summer trip!
Image Image Image
Lasma

Message(s) : 1792
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar kathia154 » 26 Déc 2018 17:40

This is the best update to the game in a while. The new visuals are nice and if it means making the GothiMorphosis possible for those creatures I'm fully in favor.
I played a bit with the mine feature and got myself some destrinos. I think I'm gonna start collecting the 1st visual for them. Just look at this beauty:
I thinks it's in part Victoriaf from Gothic Romantic (2016) but I'm not sure what the second creature is.

Also I think we should start a "identify the GothiMorphosis" topic on the forum.
ImageImageImage
kathia154

Message(s) : 232
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Cendriya » 26 Déc 2018 17:55

Oh my god, your Destrino is stunning kathia154, such a beauty!
Cendriya

Message(s) : 58
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !