Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 13 Mars 2019 20:10

Following bad feedback after the exploration and mining update from yesterday, new updates have been made.

• For the crystal mine, you now see a countdown to let you know how much time you need to wait to get a free crystal (it is once per day according to France timezone)
  • For the exploration, we rolled back to the previous behaviour so one or two explorations a day depending on the type of your creature, still according to France timezone, the explore button takes care of the timezone change so it will always be in sync.

To help you with the timezone hassle, we've added a clock on the left menu which syncs with France timezone, which is the one used to store data on the game (mining, exploration, quests, shop etc..), we hope it will be easy enough for you to know why you can/cannot do some daily actions :)
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4736
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par halloween3110 » 15 Mars 2019 00:31

Thank you Gabou!
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1203
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Truffula » 17 Mars 2019 06:17

Thank you for the update! I will test it out when I can -- it sounds great.
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Truffula » 19 Mars 2019 04:53

It's not working correctly - even though when I brushed my creatures and got a crystal from the mine, it was 3/18 and 11:10 pm (about that) and said 55 minutes till next crystal, now it's 3/19 in France but still 3/18 where I am, and it's not letting me mine again / brush creatures again. So the error isn't fixed yet...
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !