Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 03 Juin 2019 05:47

Greetings everyone!

A new series of creatures have arrived in the shop, please welcome the "Bal des Paons" Destrinos (Peacock Ball in French ;))

Be careful, these Destrinos have a different purchase mode from the previous series!

They are available as sets with their outfits for 50 Jewels the creature and one outfit.
Each set is made of:
- 1 Destrinos "Bal des Paons"
- 1 mantle
- 2 cuffs (front and back)
- 1 bracelet
- horseshoes
- 1 tiara
- 1 tail jewel
- 1 rump jewel
- 1 crown
- wings
- 1 plastron
- a pair of earings

You can choose the color of the accessories outfit (8 different colors) in case you would want to buy multiple times the creature or if you want to choose the color you prefer.
:arrow: Accessories will be available to purchase separately later on but at a higher price than in the pack. (the set saves 6 Jewels on the whole purchase)

You can have the 5th visual by purchasing the series in a pack, and you have 2 possibilities:
- get the pack of 5 sets with the usual 25 Jewels discount (so 225 jewels instead of 250)
- get the pack for 250 Jewels and you will get as gift the scenery "Palace balcony", the plushie Ponie and the decoration "Veil" from the set (a gift of 25 Jewels)

:arrow: The scenery and the decoration will be available later on to purchase at Abie&Mooa (Jewels).

The creatures are available until July 3rd included.

Happy discovery and we hope you will like them!
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar tehuti88 » 04 Juin 2019 00:30

...Anyone want to help me? I've bought the set...and have no idea what order to properly put on all the accessories so they display properly (like in the example given here). That's...a lot of accessories. I've never put so much stuff on one pet. :oops: :lol:

And I'm not sure what a "plastron" is.
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !