Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 01 Déc 2019 15:41

Greetings everyone!

We are happy to announce three novelties on the game!

:arrow: Daily gifts!
You will have the opportunity to come every day to open a GothiGift! In it you will find: Floryns, rewards, accessories... as well as material for making Plushies!

:arrow: The Plushies Factory!
Thanks to the material earned in your GothiGifts, you will be able to make exclusive Plushies from the Plushies Factory!
Each Plushie has its own list of material to assemble: you will have to accumulate the right number of each item in the right color to be able to make the Plushie of your choice!
The material will also be available in the shop against Jewels if you wish to accelerate your manufacture.

:arrow: The Glade!
The thirtieth GothiGift will open you the doors of the Glade, and you will be able to adopt for free an old creature of the game! These creatures are the ones that have been pulled from double accounts since the game was created: so there are creatures of all available years and types, including Limited and GothiMorphosis (including those returned by the Portal)!
When you enter the Glade, you will have 5 minutes to choose your new creature from a selection of 8. This selection will be updated every 20 seconds to present 8 new creatures. The selection displayed is the same for everyone: if other players visit the Glade at the same time as you, they too will be able to adopt the creatures you see on the screen (the adopted creatures are immediately replaced in the selection by a new creature).
Once your creature is adopted, the Glade will remain closed for the next 29 days, the time for you to open your next 29 GothiGifts.

Good discovery to all! :D
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4738
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Lasma » 01 Déc 2019 16:54

WOW Thank you!! I really hope I will be able to get my big dreamy from the Glade!! :D

Happy 1st Advent!
I will be away from site from 12th - 18th July month because of my Summer trip!
Image Image Image
Lasma

Message(s) : 1792
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 01 Déc 2019 21:28

Awesome! I can hardly wait until I get to visit the Glade! :D
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Truffula » 02 Déc 2019 03:06

Gabou, where can we see our plushie making items in the inventory? My first Glade visit said I got some, but I couldn't see them anywhere.
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Ghanima » 02 Déc 2019 09:24

Awesome :D I hope I don't forget to log in every day, I would be so mad at myself :lol:
Ghanima

Message(s) : 178
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Truffula » 02 Déc 2019 21:06

Another question:

Will the Glade have the same thing as Trades where it shows a check mark if you already have that creature, and a ribbon to show if you have the creature on your wish list? This would be very helpful!
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Thaliel » 10 Déc 2019 19:08

is the daily gift given automaticvally or do I need to go womehre? I just came back from vacation, so I am a little lost
Image <-click
Thaliel

Message(s) : 239
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Sicahya » 10 Déc 2019 23:10

Thaliel a écrit:is the daily gift given automaticvally or do I need to go womehre? I just came back from vacation, so I am a little lost

You can find it in "Games" → "Glade", then click on the first closed gift (with yellow background) ;)

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Image Thème Artiste | Saloon & International moderator Image
Sicahya
International Moderator

Message(s) : 6721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par kzanna » 14 Déc 2019 08:08

It doesn’t work, or I'm doing something wrong?
The thirtieth GothiGift will open you the doors of the Glade, and you will be able to adopt for free an old creature

Today is December 14th, and I opened 13th gift (I missed one). And nothing happened.
Where are these doors of the Glade and how to open them?

I figured it out myself, not the thirteenth (13) but the thirtieth (30) (my English is not as good as I thought, alas)
It’s a pity, so because of the missed day, I will not be able to open this doors.
kzanna

Message(s) : 14
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par BBkat » 14 Déc 2019 19:52

The thirtieth GothiGift will open you the doors of the Glade

So, does this mean that cause I missed a few days (the extreme time zone differences makes it exceedingly easy for me to miss a day, esp if I end up busy) I'm basically screwed out of this?
Cause that doesn't seem fair. :/
BBkat

Message(s) : 45
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !