Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 14 Fév 2020 02:07

Greetings everyone!

Image A new creature has been added to the shop, please welcome Lady Heartwood, Djaalins of Valentine's Day 2020 :)
Image To accompany her, heart arrows are available as decorations :)

Image Previously released Valentine's Day Limited creatures are back to allow you to complete your collections.

The creatures will be available until March 15 2020 included :)

Image Two Polyhearts chests for Valentine's Day event are also available at Creatura: one contains 1 Polyheart, the other 8! They will allow you to complete your hearts inventory if you need to. Theses Polyhearts can be used to get any creature from the event (You will be able to convert them to a given heart below the creatures).

Happy discovery and enjoy!
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Caniskoppie » 14 Fév 2020 10:11

Why is this new creature 40 jewels?
And the older ones are suddenly 50 jewels?
When you upped the prices from 24 to 30 jewels last year I thought that steep, 33% up, but this is from 30 to 50 and that'll be too much for many of us.

EDIT:
And now I find those arrows are another 5 or 3 jewels.
What's going on?
If you need money for the site, just say so and ask for it instead of suddenly upping prices.
'If we ever travel thousands of light years
to a planet inhabited by intelligent life,
let's just make patterns in their crops
and leave.'
Caniskoppie

Message(s) : 122
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Rostanga » 14 Fév 2020 18:28

Caniskoppie : there was a long discussion in the french part a while ago... in... august ; Calie let a message somewhere here too.
I searched it => viewtopic.php?p=2847298#p2847298

The french discussion was rather sterile ; with a lot of ideas for improvements but no conclusive things to do requiring purchase. So, if you have some things to propose, don't hesitate :)
Des clics svp ? Merci.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Rostanga

Message(s) : 9163
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Caniskoppie » 14 Fév 2020 18:50

Rostanga a écrit:Caniskoppie : there was a long discussion in the french part a while ago... in... august ; Calie let a message somewhere here too.
I searched it => viewtopic.php?p=2847298#p2847298

The french discussion was rather sterile ; with a lot of ideas for improvements but no conclusive things to do requiring purchase. So, if you have some things to propose, don't hesitate :)

Thank you for that link, I hadn't seen that.
And I never see discussions in the French part. Not here and not on Discord.
Sadly enough, I missed the post about that hugging day until late that evening, that never came on Discord either.

I'll try to think up some earning schemes for the site.

The first that comes to mind is advertising. There is plenty of room to the left and/or right, or you could place a banner on top or at the bottom. And like DragCave does, let users buy it off. I did, I hate ads.
So, the ads bring money, and users buying them off bring money. The site always wins that way.

Do NOT up the prices of creatures. That makes people stop buying them.
It makes ME stop buying them, and I'm a compulsive buyer by nature. Yep, OCD.
Simple math. Instead of wanting me to pay 40-50 jewels per creature and not getting any make me pay 20-25 jewels per creature and I'll probably buy all 16 of them, giving the site 320-400 jewels.
'If we ever travel thousands of light years
to a planet inhabited by intelligent life,
let's just make patterns in their crops
and leave.'
Caniskoppie

Message(s) : 122
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar LavenderInk » 12 Mars 2020 00:06

I don't want ads. The site looks much better without. I understand they are a way to earn money, but they destroy the design and feel and are (from my experience) often a source for malware and viruses.
In general I would love to buy some jewels now and then, but I simply have no way to pay them. With ads I would then be forced to either view the ads or use an adblocker, which in this specific case would almost feel like robbery. (I really love this site, but I really hate ads.)
One type of ad I could deal with is a very decent text-only ad banner on the bottom of the page. This way I don't have to look at it when I don't want to. Also you could make it so that you only see ads when not logged in. This way they would still be there and everyone would see them at least once a day (roughly) but they wouldn't be as intrusive.
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !