Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 17 Mars 2020 04:14

Greetings everyone!

Saint Patrick's day is back and to celebrate it we offer you to turn the wheel of chance again!

To play, come spin the wheel every day from March 17 to 31 inclusive, and discover what gift you will have won among various prizes: Saint Patrick creature, floryns, material for making plushies, decorations, accessories, crystals ... There will be something for everyone !
You will be able to play for free once a day, the additional parts will be at the price of 1 jewel per throwing of the wheel.

Here in spoiler the exclusive creature of this event under the paw symbol (made by Arcadiem):

Spoiler: show

Under the star symbol you will find the "Flowered meadow" scenery to wait until spring :)

Good luck to you all!
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Saby-chan » 17 Mars 2020 09:40

What I really hate about this wheel is that you can only spin it once for free and most of the time you get doubles of the same useless thing! Like back with the Chinese New Year, I got like 5 or 6 doubles of that friggin Chinese symbol decoration and no pet!
I miss the old days when we got better quest in which you actually had a chance of getting the pet for free and it wasn't a shameless "pay to win" tactic! Truth be told, gothi-lucky is a blessing compared to this wrecked gambling wheel and I'd choose it anytime over it coz even tho it's 1000 floryns per try, you get 6 daily attempts (1 free and 5 paid) in gothi-lucky which makes it more fair to the player to actually be able to obtain the creature! :|
Saby-chan

Message(s) : 110
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !