Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 07 Avr 2020 23:19

Greetings everyone!

A new ball has launched on Gothicat : from April 8 to 15 19:00, come and register the creatures of your choice (monthly and some paladin species, 5 registrations possible)!

The ball is placed under the theme of spring! So thank you for participating and voting accordingly :)

To be able to be registered, each creature needs to wear at least two decorations, an accessory and a background!

You can - without having to - add even more decorations, plushies or have more accessories for your creature!
From April 15 to 22 (inclusive), votes will be opened to determine the Queens of the Ball!

Only one classification will be carried out and will reward the most beautiful creatures!

We remind you that anonymity is required, so please do not divulge your participants in signature or in forum topics :)

For players without sceneries (new members for example) or not the adequate scenery, I invite you to consult this
help topic to get sceneries!

About the rewards:
Top 3 will get 50 Jewels
4th to 10th place: 35 Jewels
11th to 20th: 20 Jewels
21st to 30th: 8 Jewels

And as it is tradition on Gothicat that nobody is ever the loser, all the participants win a Plushie :D

Good luck to all and make us dream :D
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Gabou » 23 Avr 2020 22:04

Thank you to all participants in the ball, we saw beautiful compositions! :D

All the rewards have been added ;)
Gabou
Administrateur du site