Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Akantia » 20 Avr 2020 17:17

Ombre a écrit:
tehuti88 a écrit:The name of the Holy Paladin made me laugh. :lol:

I also really like it :lol: It makes me think of one of my favourite serie: Doctor Who (don't know if anyone get the reference?)

Akantia a écrit:The new way of collecting the eggs is interesting, not entirely sure how I feel about it just yet

Oh you're used to the old way? I prefer this new one (actually, it was implemented two years ago), the website is quicker and it was quite boring before :?
PS: I really like your avatar ** Miraculous Ladybug ♥

I'd only had one go at the new way when I posted that. Now that I've had the bells ring in order to remind me to play? I love it, find it much better than the old way!
And thank you! Adrein/Chat is my favourite character <3
Akantia

Message(s) : 66
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Shinwanée » 21 Avr 2020 08:52

The Easter pets are cute as always but this year's dessert theme has me pumped to start baking a lot. My skill level and equipment could only handle basic cookies and cakes, not the really intricate designs. I hope I get the types right. Let's see there's:

Spoiler: show
Black Forest cake
Molten Chocolate cake
Fruit Tartelette
Opera cake
Mille-feuille / Napoelon
I think the other Minousha is a Profiterole / Cream Puff (the cracks remind me of pâte à choux)
Tiramisu (my favorite)
Fraisier Cake
Had to look up what a St. Honoré cake was, it looks delicious combining two types of pastry.
Pink Macaron
and a fancy Citrus Tart

Top three favorite of the set would be the napoleon, fraisier and the citrus.

Not sure if I could gather enough pastry eggs for a second paladin though. I decided to bake pies and possibly a quiche this weekend. I pray to the baking gods that it goes well.
Désolé, je ne peux communiquer qu'en anglais. J'utilise Google Translate pour naviguer.

Help my pets grow please. / Aide mes animaux de compagnie à grandir s'il vous plaît.

Image Image Image Image Image
Shinwanée

Message(s) : 52
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Sicahya » 21 Avr 2020 09:15

I think you got them all correct save for the second Minousha, Shinwanée!
This Minousha is
not exactly a profiterole but what we call a "religieuse au chocolat". It's a pâte à choux too but I think the difference is the profiterole is usually filled with vanilla cream or ice-cream with chocolate sauce on top, while the religieuse is two puffs (a smaller one on top of a big one) filled with chocolate cream with chocolate icing on top.

Good luck on your own baking!

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Image Thème Artiste | Saloon & International moderator Image
Sicahya
International Moderator

Message(s) : 6721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Ombre » 21 Avr 2020 14:03

Akantia a écrit:I'd only had one go at the new way when I posted that. Now that I've had the bells ring in order to remind me to play? I love it, find it much better than the old way!
And thank you! Adrein/Chat is my favourite character <3

Glad to see you also like it now ^w^ Much easier! And the bell waits for you to come on the tab, so you can do something else at the same time.
(On our other subject... In french, we write his name Adrien ;) I don't know which one I prefer, though, maybe Lucas? He is really sweet ♥ But we should get back to the topic ^^)
Mes échanges & jeux - - - ← Merci Emilie ♥ ↓ - - - Ma boutique artistique

Image Image Image
Ombre

Message(s) : 10317
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Shinwanée » 21 Avr 2020 18:17

Sicahya a écrit:I think you got them all correct save for the second Minousha, Shinwanée!
This Minousha is
not exactly a profiterole but what we call a "religieuse au chocolat". It's a pâte à choux too but I think the difference is the profiterole is usually filled with vanilla cream or ice-cream with chocolate sauce on top, while the religieuse is two puffs (a smaller one on top of a big one) filled with chocolate cream with chocolate icing on top.

Good luck on your own baking!

That is so adorable and thanks! I wish everyone the best for the rest of the event(s).
Désolé, je ne peux communiquer qu'en anglais. J'utilise Google Translate pour naviguer.

Help my pets grow please. / Aide mes animaux de compagnie à grandir s'il vous plaît.

Image Image Image Image Image
Shinwanée

Message(s) : 52
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar tehuti88 » 21 Avr 2020 22:33

Just a heads up, the Easter banner seems to have disappeared (maybe a side effect of the Spring event ending?).

It will probably return as soon as I post this. :oops:

EDIT--my bad! I was mixing up the Spring event banner with the Easter bell! :oops: :lol:
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Précédent

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !