Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 01 Juin 2020 08:34

Greetings everyone :)

New creatures have arrived on the shop in the colors of the Gothibirthday 2020 on the theme of the celestial guardians :)

There are 6 of them and they are waiting for you impatiently at Creatura!
You have until July 10 included (France timezone) to get them!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

To go with this release, from June 1st to 30th, a GothiBirthday Djaalins in an exclusive color will be offered for every 10€ credited on the game!

:!: This offer does not work for payments through rentabiliweb or the parners offers .
:!: Be careful ! Several small payments accumulated over time to reach 10€ will not make it possible to obtain the Djaalins.
    For example, if you buy 10€ worth of Jewels on your account, you will get 1 Djaalins. If you buy for 20€ you will get two, 30€ three etc..
    If you credit 10€ in two distinc payments, you will get two Djaalins.
    On the other hand if you buy Jewels for 5€ twice, you will not the the Djaalins..
:!: The Djaalins has the same design as the one available in the shop as a Limited creature and one of the Gothibirthday Paladin but they have different colors. The offer can only get you the exclusive color only when you buy Jewels.

We will add the Djaalins to the few players who have boosted their jewel reserves since May 30 in anticipation of the GB to come ;)

Congratulations to our theme artists: Naryenn for the Tohylis, Tsusurao for the Djaalins and the Ürsëal, Calie for the others.

Happy discovery!
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Lasma » 01 Juin 2020 09:31

Awww they are soooo beautiful!!! I hope I will manage to get at least few of them!!
I will be away from site from 12th - 18th July month because of my Summer trip!
Image Image Image
Lasma

Message(s) : 1792
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Shinwanée » 07 Juin 2020 05:04

I love the color palette very much. Maybe I can figure out which one to get if I get around to buying jewels.
Désolé, je ne peux communiquer qu'en anglais. J'utilise Google Translate pour naviguer.

Help my pets grow please. / Aide mes animaux de compagnie à grandir s'il vous plaît.

Image Image Image Image Image
Shinwanée

Message(s) : 52
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar ulalena » 11 Juin 2020 10:13

Thank you so much for the new creatures, especially the Djaalins.
They are my most loved species around. <3
ulalena

Message(s) : 699
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !