Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar LavenderInk » 10 Juin 2020 14:18

What a gorgeous beauty, thanks Anael <3
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar BBkat » 10 Juin 2020 22:30

I'd probably have an easier time throwing if 1) the site wasn't lagging worse than it usually does (like the site is slow as it is, esp on creature pages/moving creatures, but the last few days it has DRAGGED to load anything) and 2) Lynx Mode actually like, worked. Consistently. It feels hard to believe that Lynx Mode's '1 in 2' shots is actually working when I still get like 4 or more misses in a row. What a waste of pies.
BBkat

Message(s) : 45
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar MaighdeanDubh » 10 Juin 2020 22:35

Well looks like I won't be making the paladins this year. I've only got 89 moonstones. I had more misses than hits and just kept getting frustrated. Ah well...I tried.
Image Image
As the darkness now draws near, see the cycle of the year. As the light now goes within, let the hallow's dance begin.
MaighdeanDubh

Message(s) : 226
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar BBkat » 10 Juin 2020 23:11

Aw heck, I'm *15* Moonstones short to get a full collection of the birthday pets. I'm still one Stoufix and Lunaris short. D:
BBkat

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar YukiHijikata » 10 Juin 2020 23:17

BBkat a écrit:Aw heck, I'm *15* Moonstones short to get a full collection of the birthday pets. I'm still one Stoufix and Lunaris short. D:

Well you got more then me! I got enough Moonstones for the higher priced birthday pets and one of the lower priced ones, but that was it. Part of that is that I should have tried harder to get pies, but also the site stalling.
YukiHijikata

Message(s) : 2
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar MaighdeanDubh » 10 Juin 2020 23:19

I managed three of the paladins...the bunny, the bird and the deer like one. That's it. Wish we had one more day to collect moonstones
Image Image
As the darkness now draws near, see the cycle of the year. As the light now goes within, let the hallow's dance begin.
MaighdeanDubh

Message(s) : 226
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar BBkat » 11 Juin 2020 07:27

YukiHijikata a écrit:
BBkat a écrit:Aw heck, I'm *15* Moonstones short to get a full collection of the birthday pets. I'm still one Stoufix and Lunaris short. D:

Well you got more then me! I got enough Moonstones for the higher priced birthday pets and one of the lower priced ones, but that was it. Part of that is that I should have tried harder to get pies, but also the site stalling.

No that's about the same as me.
I got most of the regular birthday pets from opening gifts. But I was still short three, and only had enough moonstones to get all the Paladins + 1 of the regulars (I went for the Minousha b/c cats).
I have 5 Moonstones left, making me 15 short to get the remaining regular pets since they're 10 each (I had something like 165 moonstones)
BBkat

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar YukiHijikata » 12 Juin 2020 21:52

BBkat a écrit:
YukiHijikata a écrit:Well you got more then me! I got enough Moonstones for the higher priced birthday pets and one of the lower priced ones, but that was it. Part of that is that I should have tried harder to get pies, but also the site stalling.

No that's about the same as me.
I got most of the regular birthday pets from opening gifts. But I was still short three, and only had enough moonstones to get all the Paladins + 1 of the regulars (I went for the Minousha b/c cats).
I have 5 Moonstones left, making me 15 short to get the remaining regular pets since they're 10 each (I had something like 165 moonstones)

Oh we really did get about the same amount of moonstones then, because I believe I got 164, and I have 4 left after getting the creatures I could.
YukiHijikata

Message(s) : 2
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Xena » 13 Juin 2020 08:52

Hello,

Attention to all Gothicatian members! Some of you have gifted me a pet, but as I already have them all, for those who sent one to me, and if you want it of course, you can directly send me a trade to adopt it.
Your name is written on the pet.

However, if it is your case, I will ask you not to trade a paladin or mystic pet in the future.

If you do not want the pet, please send me a PM to notify me.

Otherwise, you can send the trade directly.

You can see the pets through the trade section or in the spoiler below.

Xena
Xena

Message(s) : 28341
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar terrerio34 » 28 Juin 2020 14:35

Maaan, I totally missed it! I wish we had alerts for this stuff, sometimes it gets annoying if events and special occasions are missed because I'm not very active otherwise.
Image Image

terrerio34

Message(s) : 78
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

PrécédentSuivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !