Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 16 Août 2020 00:37

Greetings everyone!

Gothicat World inhabitants have the honor to invite you to the fifth edition of the Lands Tournament :D

This year, the events of our world having disrupted the calendar, the tournament will not be stuck on the Olympic Games as usual. That's why we've given out a brand new theme for the creatures in this edition: Tournament of Magic!

Each land will be represented and it will be up to you to make your land win the competition!

Image The first thing to do when you arrive on the Games page will be to rely on the wisdom of the Lands Cup! It is it that will tell you which team needs your talents :)
=> All Lands Cup decisions are final ;) <=

Image Once your team is assigned, you will have the opportunity to shine on the race of chasing butterflies!

This game will give you access to two kinds of rewards:
    - butterflies which will allow you to increase the points for your team in the competition
    - winged medals which will allow you to unlock the Tournament rewards (creatures, accessories and decorations of the Magic Tournament)

Being a timed game, you can have more time to play by clicking on the banner that appears on top of the site every 15 minutes!
Be careful!!! Our Theme Artists have sneaked in among the butterflies!!! No need to say that you will be wasting your time trying to catch them... So every click on one of our TA will make your time gauge lose some precious seconds! So keep your eyes open ;)

So it's up to you to play Gothicatians, give everything and crush the counters for the glory of your team!
Surprises will be offered to the three best teams of the Games! (no unique creature for this edition)
You have until August 30 included to shine on the podium ;)

Finally, know that if your team ends up last one day, nothing says that the union of its representatives in the face of adversity can not turn the tide and propel it high in the rankings by dint of hope, courage and energy! :)

About our Discord server, we have made specific chatrooms for every team! You just have to ask to enter one in the "demande de rôles" chatroom so that a moderator can add you to your team room.

All the moderation team will have access to all the team rooms on our server, but a moderator is assigned to each team -> in case of problem, do not hesitate to ask your moderator, or, if she is absent, to request a other moderator.

We are not responsible for any other discord server and can only provide moderation on the official server. We therefore invite you to use only the forum and the official Gothicat World server to organize your teams.

- you will need to unlock every creature a second time before you can unlock a second time a Paladin
- We advise you not to wait until the last moment to donate your points! The ideal would be to give them a few hours before the end of the tournament and continue the hunt banner by banner afterwards, so that if the server lags below the number of connections / requests, you do not end up stuck with with your stock of points or time.
- Please note that the loan of an account is now prohibited.

Our theme artists for this quest are:
Destrinos: Denou, Nazca
Flamiris : Denou, Arcadiem
Minousha : Vivie, Arcadiem
Lunaris : Cats, Xaneas
Stoufix : Renard, CDN
Paladin : Calie
Accessories: Nazca
Decorations : Vivie, Nazca, Calie

Good luck to all and have a good Tournament !!!!
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4736
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par tehuti88 » 16 Août 2020 04:44

I don't recommend playing on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6...brand new shiny tablet but tapping on butterflies and medals with stylus or finger was abysmal, barely caught anything. My luck's never been THAT poor. :/ I hope it goes better on my older S3, I've never had trouble with these games on that tablet yet. (I thought a new tablet would work better but nope!)

EDIT, hm, too early to be sure yet but it didn't seem to go much better on S3; lots of taps don't seem to register. :/ The medals seem quite rare, too.
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par figgyflynn » 16 Août 2020 10:01

This game is hard. I dont seem to have much luck: the butterflies and medlas move so fast and my clicks aren't all registering , plus I agree that the medals don't seem very frequest, but then I can only focus on ne part of the screen at a time.

figgyflynn

Message(s) : 50
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par LavenderInk » 16 Août 2020 10:31

As much as i love this site, it would be even more wonderful if it didn't have so many mouse torturing games. Could you please consider adding an event game which can be played with keyboard?
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Giratina » 16 Août 2020 12:49

This minigame is torturous both on mouse and phone. I usually play these clicking games on my phone because it's far easier, but most of my screen presses don't seem to even be registering. The butterflies also seem to move way too fast.
I don't speak French fluently, so I will need to use a translator. Sorry about this.
Je ne parle pas français. Je vais utiliser un traducteur. Je suis désolé pour ça.
Giratina

Message(s) : 77
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Lasma » 16 Août 2020 14:26

Hello,

I already twice got error message when I tried to click on banner!?! Help me please!!!
I will be away from site from 12th - 18th July month because of my Summer trip!
Image Image Image
Lasma

Message(s) : 1792
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Sicahya » 16 Août 2020 14:29

We're currently checking the banner bug.

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Image Thème Artiste | Saloon & International moderator Image
Sicahya
International Moderator

Message(s) : 6721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par LavenderInk » 16 Août 2020 19:58

Can someone tell me what the theme of the pets is, or show me what they look like? The game is very tedious and I would like to know if it's worth the pain for me. Sorry for my team, but all this clicking is just ... ugh.
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Elowen » 16 Août 2020 22:06

can I add another request to slow down the butterfly/medal appearances slightly as well. I attempted it during a quieter time on the site and found it's moving far too quickly - I'm admit I'm usually a little bit slower on this game but I managed to get only ONE out of the twenty things I tried clicking and that's pretty appalling. :( Gave up thinking it was just me being tired, but if others are saying much the same thing about the rapidness...

Elowen

Message(s) : 97
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Caniskoppie » 17 Août 2020 09:40

Usually I do these clicking things on my phone, fingers work faster than mouse.
This time most of the screen taps aren't registering and I'm playing on a brand new phone with a very sensitive screen.

I just bought enough chests with medals to be able to get all the creatures, anyone can see them now in my creatures.

I'm sorry, but games aren't fun this way. Buggy and non-responsive.
Of course I'll keep trying my best, for my team. :D
'If we ever travel thousands of light years
to a planet inhabited by intelligent life,
let's just make patterns in their crops
and leave.'
Caniskoppie

Message(s) : 122
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Suivant

-->