Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par terrerio34 » 30 Août 2020 22:50

Is it ok if we can get an extra day of hunting for just medals? I need two more creatures for unlocking the paladin, and something has been interfering with my connection to this website for the last few days.... it once lasted for around 10 minutes or so - I got nothing but infinite loading progress, 'broken IP's', and other messages stating that the servers could not connect to this site, or that the internet connection was off. Most of these were occuring with a stable wifi, AND I even cleared my cache and cookies a few times with the same results!
Image Image

terrerio34

Message(s) : 78
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Message par Lasma » 30 Août 2020 23:07

terrerio34 a écrit:Is it ok if we can get an extra day of hunting for just medals? I need two more creatures for unlocking the paladin, and something has been interfering with my connection to this website for the last few days.... it once lasted for around 10 minutes or so - I got nothing but infinite loading progress, 'broken IP's', and other messages stating that the servers could not connect to this site, or that the internet connection was off. Most of these were occuring with a stable wifi, AND I even cleared my cache and cookies a few times with the same results!

I had the same and missing 3 creatures and paladin. Also today all the time was problems with chassing butterflies because there all the time I was pushed out or frozen and no possible moves :?

Plus medals was showing much less as butterflies and I had problems to get enough silver but mostly only butterflies was showing up!! :roll:
I will be away from site from 12th - 18th July month because of my Summer trip!
Image Image Image
Lasma

Message(s) : 1792
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Amarin Rose » 30 Août 2020 23:16

What is the exact time the event ends? 11:59 pm on the 31st (in France)? And is that also when you can no longer exchange medals?
Amarin Rose

Message(s) : 51
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Epis » 30 Août 2020 23:41

Hello :)

The tournament is ended, it was untill the 30th of august at 11h59 pm, but you will be able to trade your medals during few days ;)

I would like to congratulate each members of each team, because it was a long and hard battle, and everybody has given the best of themselves, and it was great ! :D
Anté'Fix dessiné par Naryenn, kit forum réalisé par Skanhyll
Epis

Message(s) : 1461
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Précédent

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !