Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 16 Août 2020 20:36

Greetings everyone!

ImageA new polymedals chest have been added to the shop to help you unlock the Lands Tournament rewards if you don't have the time to partipate :)
Each chest contains 60 polymedals that can be used to replace any medal, you just need to convert them using the form under the reward you want to get.

ImageTo go with it, from August 16 to 31 , the Deereindir Cosmos Envoy will be offered for every 10€ credited on the game!

:!: This offer does not work with payment with rentabiliweb or partners offers.
:!: Be careful! Several small payments accumulated over time to reach 10 € will not allow you to obtain the Deereindir.

For example, if you credit your account with 10€ worth of Jewels, you will receive a copy of the Deereindir.
    If you credit 20€, you will receive two, 30€ three and so on.
    If you double 10€ in two separate payments, you will receive the Deereindir twice.
    On the other hand if you credit twice 5 € you will not be able to obtain the Deereindir.

Good discovery to all!
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar terrerio34 » 16 Août 2020 22:25

.....What? Also....wwhhyyyy (uncertainty)? I don't do purchases on this site mainly because the order page doesn't give me an exchange rate, which would be useful when there is a constant fluctuation. This offer also seems a bit high for just one creature... a US total of around $17+.
Overall, it doesn't appeal to me anyway, so anyone else interested in this may do what they will. I merely wish to convey my thoughts on this new system, and the fact that it was made without warning on my end was a bit too sudden.
Image Image

terrerio34

Message(s) : 78
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Sicahya » 17 Août 2020 09:42

It's not the first time buying jewels offers a bonus creature, there was another one a few months ago ;) The creature is actually free, you also get jewels (which you can use to buy more creatures, sceneries, etc.)

Though it's weird you get up to $17USD, the conversion rate is usually closer to $12-15?

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Image Thème Artiste | Saloon & International moderator Image
Sicahya
International Moderator

Message(s) : 6721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !