Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 21 Oct 2020 04:54

Greetings everyone!

From October 21 to October 31 midnight, Halloween opens the gates of Hell to you. Come each day to solve the puzzles and mahjong that will give access, on October 31, to the creatures of Halloween 2020!

:arrow: Each day you will have to play several mini-games in order to obtain the items necessary to unlock the quest creatures on the 31st. Each day corresponds to a creature from the Halloween 2020 collection.
:arrow: It is only possible to obtain a fixed number of items in play per day (max 9, ie one creature and its double).
:arrow: You must have unlocked all the creatures to access the Paladin.
:arrow: From November 1st to 04th inclusive you can catch up (or collect additional items for doubles). Attention, each day of catching up will only allow you to obtain 6 items!
:arrow: A chest is available to obtain gold nonos which can replace any other item in the quest: a chest allows you to unlock a creature (except doubles and Paladin).
:arrow: The update will be done every day at midnight, the new items for the new creatures will therefore be collectable every day from midnight.

You can start collecting items for the new creature every day from midnight :)

You won't be able to access creatures until October 31!

Precisions concerning the Puzzles:
:arrow: There are 3 possible difficulties for each puzzle. [Easy = 1 item] / [intermediate = 2 items] / [difficult = 3 items].
:arrow: You can buy the correct slot of a coin for 1 jewel. (purchased parts are kept for the level, even if you click reset)
:arrow: You can change the level of the puzzle for 1000 floryns
:arrow: Each creature can be unlocked with 3 items, except the Paladin for whom 6 will be needed.

Details about Mahjong:
:arrow: Read the "how to play"
:arrow: each game brings 2 items
:arrow: you can buy clues for 1 jewel
:arrow: you can change the pattern during the game for 1 jewel

Our theme artists for this year:
- 2 Destrinos : Vivie and Xaneas
- 2 Stoufix : Arcadiem and Renard
- 2 Minoushas : Denou and Rowenaluna
- 2 Flamiris : Nazca and Arcadiem
- 2 Lunaris : Renard and Razielle
- 1 Paladin : Calie

Good luck and Welcome to Hell ! :twisted:
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar nans » 21 Oct 2020 09:28

i usually love mahjong but this is really hard for me because i'm having trouble figuring out what piece is on what layer. @o@
nans

Message(s) : 200
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Ghanima » 21 Oct 2020 12:42

Today I did the difficult puzzle (3 items) and three rounds of mahjong (6 items).

Is it possible to get all points of the day with mahjong only?
Because you can only get 9 items and mahjong rewards 2 each round. What happens if you already collected 8 items and then try to start another mahjong game?
I'd like to avoid doing the puzzles again...
Ghanima

Message(s) : 178
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Shinzaburo » 21 Oct 2020 12:58

The case happened to me. If you do four Mahjong (8 items) then you'll have to do the easy puzzle.
So no way to avoid puzzles, but it will be an easy one.

I understand ^^" In my case, this puzzle are hurting my eyes :lol:
ImageImageImage
Shinzaburo

Message(s) : 246
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Ghanima » 21 Oct 2020 13:25

Good to know, thanks. Easy puzzle sounds ok.
Ghanima

Message(s) : 178
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar LavenderInk » 21 Oct 2020 15:43

Ultra-hard games again. I hope the pets are worth it.

I do not appreciate that hints cost jewels.

Edit: I see, I'm going back to the puzzles. Majong is too hard for me with my perception issues (I suffer from massive sensory input overload) and eats up my jewel supply.
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar figgyflynn » 21 Oct 2020 23:58

How do I exit a game of mahjong? I can't finish and it keeps on costing me. I just want oit over so that I can try something else but I cannot see or find any means to exit. Help!

figgyflynn

Message(s) : 50
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Shalott » 22 Oct 2020 01:11

First I want to say I'm very happy about the arrival of the Helloween event. xD
I also like that Mahjong was introduced, as I find it more relaxing than the puzzles.
The only thing I don't like is the requirement of 1 jewel to change the pattern. I'd like to try all the different figures, but some are more difficult for me and I tend to get stuck, having to repeat them several times. Because there's no other way out than to solve it or spend jewels I think I'll be more conservative and only play the ones I perceive as less complicated. All of them are doable and become easier with practice, but the quest being limited to one type of item a day, I may not always have the time to experiment if I want to keep up.
That being said, I appreciate that a single creature ( 3 items ) is not hard to obtain and then we have the catch up days for extras.

It would also be nice to have these types of games as a permanent feature to get floryns. I know I would play Mahjong more often than I do Gothi-Memory.

As a suggestion for future events, please try to arrange them so there's a full day for each creature. I saw this soon after it was posted, right as I was going to bed. I wasn't able to come online until there was less than an hour left for the first creature ( thankfully I was able to get my 3 bones minutes before reset ). ^^;

Lastly, I love the art both on the game page and the new game and I'm sure I'll love the creatures, as always.
Thank you! :D

Edit: @figgyflynn, you will have to solve it or pay 1 jewel to start a new game.

Spoiler: show
~ Je ne parle pas français ~
If I post something in French, I'm using an online translator. Please excuse any mistakes I make.

Shalott

Message(s) : 472
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar halloween3110 » 22 Oct 2020 06:33

I'm having soooo much fun with the puzzles and mahjong, just wish we could keep playing them! :D
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1192
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar LavenderInk » 22 Oct 2020 15:04

I found that Mahjong is easier and more fun for me when I choose layouts that display less tiles at once and bigger tiles. Steps and Black Hole are well playable for me. I just made the first mistake to choose a really huge and difficult layout which forced me to stare at the tiles for several minutes at once to find matching ones, which was extremely straining. I guess I just need stuff that's sized for 3 year olds. :lol: :roll:

Anyway, I like the Mahjong and I suggest it should be added as permanent game for Floryns.
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !