Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 22 Mars 2021 21:44

Good morning all !

We open this topic in order to offer you a collective challenge: to empty our PM boxes!

Indeed, after 10 years, there are more PM stored on the server than messages posted in the forum. This represents several million dormant messages, yet this stored data takes up space (often unnecessarily) and has an ecological impact that could be avoided.

So what if we all turn the tide together? :D

Some tips and tricks to better manage your MP box:

:idea: you can create folders to put aside messages from people you like, or organize your correspondence by categories
:idea: you can sort the messages by author, so that you can find all the messages of the same person grouped together (so it is easier to move them to a folder with their name)
:idea: you can sort the messages by subject, so that you can find all the messages with the same title grouped together (so it is easier to move them to a dedicated folder)
:idea: you can create rules in order to automatically move the PMs that you will receive from certain people, or with certain titles, in a folder of your choice (useful for isolating gift notifications or exchange proposals)
:idea: you can delete all messages from a folder with a single click from the "Rules, folders & settings" tab (useful for deleting gift notifications or exchange proposals)

We are currently storing 3.6 million MP on the server. We therefore challenge ourselves to reduce this figure together by April 22, which will be International Earth Day :)

Feel free to share your sorting progress, or if you have any ranking tips that everyone could benefit from!

The moderation team is at your disposal if you have any difficulties adjusting your PM box :)

Good day to all and especially good luck!
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4736
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Truffula » 23 Mars 2021 01:39

I have deleted 50 messages or more! I'll try to delete all the ones I do not need any longer.
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Dusskfall » 23 Mars 2021 08:17

i never keep messages. though appearently it kept my outgoing messages. 21 deleted and done.
Dusskfall

Message(s) : 50
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par lutienlovemagic » 23 Mars 2021 09:12

I have deleted 100 masseges or more! All of them are trade masseges. But I deleted them and done. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImageImage
lutienlovemagic

Message(s) : 143
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Giratina » 23 Mars 2021 09:55

Deleted 137 private messages. I didn't even realise I had accumulated that many until now.
I don't speak French fluently, so I will need to use a translator. Sorry about this.
Je ne parle pas français. Je vais utiliser un traducteur. Je suis désolé pour ça.
Giratina

Message(s) : 77
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par ulalena » 23 Mars 2021 10:07

I deleted 837 messages, puuuh!
Now I wish for a button which would delete all your stored messages in one click...... :D
ulalena

Message(s) : 700
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par BeeNme » 24 Mars 2021 02:24

ulalena a écrit:I deleted 837 messages, puuuh!
Now I wish for a button which would delete all your stored messages in one click...... :D

I deleted around 600 (mostly trade messages.) I agree - We really need that a delete all!

BeeNme

Message(s) : 50
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par AMPratt » 24 Mars 2021 02:40

0 messages. :?
ImageImage
AMPratt

Message(s) : 33
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Elowen » 26 Mars 2021 03:12

Have always been aware of the problem and have been slowly whittling mine down recently, but have also halved the number of pending drafts sitting ready to go in messages and will be looking at forum post drafts as well.

Elowen

Message(s) : 97
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Wanheda » 26 Mars 2021 22:47

I only have 150 or so messages in all my time on the game, but I'm going to delete most of them because I think most aren't needed now :D
⭐️ My name is Hester ⭐️
I don't speak French, but I can read a little!

ImageImageImageImage
Wanheda

Message(s) : 16
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !