Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Sicahya » 10 Avr 2021 08:50

I have found all differences and they weren't connected at all, you should probably look for another difference.

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Image Thème Artiste | Saloon & International moderator Image
Sicahya
International Moderator

Message(s) : 6721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Message par LavenderInk » 10 Avr 2021 15:19

halloween3110 a écrit:
LavenderInk a écrit:In the current picture, I see a difference which I can't click. It's connected to another difference and I'm not even sure if it's 2 differences or just one. That's really confusing.

It is all one in bottom rhs yes?

what do you mean with bottom rhs?
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 244
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par LavenderInk » 10 Avr 2021 15:58

Nevermind, I found the error by randomly clicking again, without actually recognizing it.

The paladin is so gorgeous, it looks like straight out of a high fantasy novel :shock:
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 244
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par halloween3110 » 10 Avr 2021 23:22

Todays puzzle is a farce, I see more than 7 differences?
The colours are off, the trees behind the pillars .... cant click on then?
The fiver .... different in so many ways!
Ugh ... replace this p,ease.
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1203
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par hat17 » 10 Avr 2021 23:32

halloween3110 a écrit:Todays puzzle is a farce, I see more than 7 differences?
The colours are off, the trees behind the pillars .... cant click on then?
The fiver .... different in so many ways!
Ugh ... replace this p,ease.

I came here to find if anyone else has the same problem. There are also the pond and leaves are misaligned on the left half of the image, the whole bottom half have different hues, but we just can't click any of them (though I don't know where to click either because it covers half the image!!)

Please, replace it or fix the problem. It's impossible to tell where the other differences are when the whole image is different.
I'm an English speaker. French is out of my league sorry.
hat17

Message(s) : 57
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par BBkat » 11 Avr 2021 01:20

i just noticed in the rules it says '- Each background hides 7 errors, except the April 9 background which contains 14.'
I don't recall getting a puzzle with that many differences on the 9th.
Am I not going to get the Paladin cause I started late (and apparently, missed a couple days going by creature adoption dates?? even tho I swear I did them all) :<
I didn't realize an event had started and started my first puzzle a bit late in the day and the date rolled over while I was completing it (I didn't realize the time was so close to rollover) so I only got 6 eggs instead of 7 that day cause I literally couldn't finish it and get the last difference. I need 8 more eggs to get the Paladin but if I'm reading the dates right there's only one more day.
BBkat

Message(s) : 45
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Shalott » 11 Avr 2021 01:33

It's true today's image is all wrong, the colours, proportions and position of elements. What's worst, I see more than 7 differences. Still, I didn't have trouble until the last one, then I was pretty sure I had it, but nothing happened when I clicked. I found yet another one that wasn't clickable either, so I searched some more and finally found the "correct" one.
My advice is to keep trying. If you think you found a difference, but nothing happens when you click on it, try to find another. If you are having trouble, use an image editing program or page. Even opening both pics and placing them side by side helps.

Well, as I said, I enjoy this find the differences game. It was quite relaxed and the creatures are gorgeous. I'm so in love with the Paladin, only a bit sad I can't have a second one. ^^;

@BBkat There was indeed a game with 14 differences on the 9th.
I need 8 more eggs to get the Paladin but if I'm reading the dates right there's only one more day.

Yes, there's only tomorrow left, with the possibility to get 7 more eggs. Did you solve today's game already?
If so, the only option is to trade for it or buy a chest. I'm sorry. :(

Spoiler: show
~ Je ne parle pas français ~
If I post something in French, I'm using an online translator. Please excuse any mistakes I make.

Shalott

Message(s) : 472
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par BBkat » 11 Avr 2021 02:26

Shalott a écrit:It's true today's image is all wrong, the colours, proportions and position of elements. What's worst, I see more than 7 differences. Still, I didn't have trouble until the last one, then I was pretty sure I had it, but nothing happened when I clicked. I found yet another one that wasn't clickable either, so I searched some more and finally found the "correct" one.
My advice is to keep trying. If you think you found a difference, but nothing happens when you click on it, try to find another. If you are having trouble, use an image editing program or page. Even opening both pics and placing them side by side helps.

Well, as I said, I enjoy this find the differences game. It was quite relaxed and the creatures are gorgeous. I'm so in love with the Paladin, only a bit sad I can't have a second one. ^^;

@BBkat There was indeed a game with 14 differences on the 9th.
I need 8 more eggs to get the Paladin but if I'm reading the dates right there's only one more day.

Yes, there's only tomorrow left, with the possibility to get 7 more eggs. Did you solve today's game already?
If so, the only option is to trade for it or buy a chest. I'm sorry. :(

Dang it. i feel like if we're gonna have catch up days we should either be allowed to do more than one puzzle a day or get puzzles that give out more of the eggs. Otherwise it's not that helpful. Especially if you miss multiple days.

Ugh. My time zone being SO different always screws me up w/ events on this site cause the site's day rolls over at like, 6 in the evening for me so it's very easy for me to miss a whole day of event stuff, esp if I'm busy all day cause it means I literally sleep through a huge chunk of the day, then I'm busy the rest and by the time I go 'oh yeah' the time's rolled over.
BBkat

Message(s) : 45
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Shalott » 11 Avr 2021 03:38

I know how that feels. I'm in the same time zone as GW, but I play on sites that roll over at different times all through my day and it's sometimes confusing when there's a time sensitive event. My online spare time is usually regular, which helps, but not always, especially if I'm busy.

Spoiler: show
~ Je ne parle pas français ~
If I post something in French, I'm using an online translator. Please excuse any mistakes I make.

Shalott

Message(s) : 472
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Magellan » 11 Avr 2021 04:13

glad to see it is not just me :D came here to check
Image Image Image
Magellan

Message(s) : 33
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures