Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar tehuti88 » 11 Avr 2021 05:12

Darn, I missed yesterday's puzzle. ;_; And today's is...I don't even know how to explain it. WAY off. It's obviously two different versions of the same image, with one layer mildly out of place, a different lighting/color overlying it, an edge outline in one but not another, etc.

What's more, I can't for the life of me find 7 differences in it. (Anything I find related to the above issues doesn't count when I tap on it.) :| I even slowly tapped across the entire image but triggered nothing. I'm saying this as someone who solved the original set of puzzles, including the 14 one, without aid, too. With the bugs in the two different puzzles this time it seems impossible or at best highly unlikely to find the last error.

I'm wondering what went wrong with today's puzzle! :?
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar tehuti88 » 11 Avr 2021 05:20

Well, I managed to accidentally trigger it by again just slowly tapping everywhere, wish I could've seen what it was, though.

It doesn't affect me much but ugh I hate missing yesterday's puzzle. Just got too caught up in computer problems and forgot.
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar nans » 11 Avr 2021 06:12

yes, today's puzzle was exhausting. i even got to a point where i threw in the towel and opened the images ontop of each other in PS... and guess what?! that still didn't help, lol. everything from the wonky sizes, positioning and lighting was just throwing everything off from the INTENTIONAL differences. in the end i just wildly clicked all across the image for like 4min until i found them all.

good luck to those still managing to get through the puzzle.
nans

Message(s) : 200
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Giratina » 11 Avr 2021 10:14

I came to check the forum just to see if I was going crazy, but I guess I was right. The lighting in the second one is brighter and some things are in a slightly different location. I've somehow managed to find four differences so far, I wonder if I'll be able to find any more?

EDIT: Found them all. I got one through randomly clicking because I gave up. Location spoiler:
Spoiler: show
I'm pretty sure I found it by randomly clicking the trees in the distance.
I don't speak French fluently, so I will need to use a translator. Sorry about this.
Je ne parle pas français. Je vais utiliser un traducteur. Je suis désolé pour ça.
Giratina

Message(s) : 76
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar nélie81 » 11 Avr 2021 10:29

Hi, there was a problem with the color filter, you haven't gone crazy (or we all are! :lol: ) here is the translation of a solution from the French forum:

Torhval a écrit:the birds between the trees (which are in excess), the green floating leaf (which is missing), the kiosk lamp (missing), the stone of the kiosk (of another color), the pebble of the stone path (missing) and the yellow flower at the bottom (missing)

one is missing but I don't remember which one (however, it's possible to finish, I swear ! courage)

i used a translator for some words, sorry if it's not very correct
nélie81

Message(s) : 175
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Wanheda » 11 Avr 2021 12:29

I thought it was just me who was going crazy trying to solve this, haha. I can see plenty of differences, but none of them are accepted!
⭐️ My name is Hester ⭐️
I don't speak French, but I can read a little!

ImageImageImageImage
Wanheda

Message(s) : 16
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar tempestsea » 11 Avr 2021 13:38

This is the 3rd one I can't find the last clue... First one I didn't realize you don't get any eggs until you get em all. Second was the 14 egg one. Now this.
tempestsea

Message(s) : 21
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Sicahya » 11 Avr 2021 13:38

nélie81 a écrit:Hi, there was a problem with the color filter, you haven't gone crazy (or we all are! :lol: ) here is the translation of a solution from the French forum:

Torhval a écrit:the birds between the trees (which are in excess), the green floating leaf (which is missing), the kiosk lamp (missing), the stone of the kiosk (of another color), the pebble of the stone path (missing) and the yellow flower at the bottom (missing)

one is missing but I don't remember which one (however, it's possible to finish, I swear ! courage)

i used a translator for some words, sorry if it's not very correct

Last one is
a missing tree on the island (middle of the background)

The admins are probably unavailable at the moment, we have yet to heard of them on this bug, but they should know as soon as they're back. I guess it's not fun if something goes wrong when they can work on it immediately. Today's puzzle wasn't meant to be that hard, sorry.

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Image Thème Artiste | Saloon & International moderator Image
Sicahya
International Moderator

Message(s) : 6721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar halloween3110 » 11 Avr 2021 23:19

Finally got yesterday's, now for 2day! Lol