Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 23 Juil 2021 16:09

Greetings everyone!

Today starts the traditional Lands Tournament :)
The theme of this sixth edition is Japan! You will have the opportunity to join a team in the colors of one of the land of Gothicat World, it is up to you to do everything to ensure that your land wins the competition!

Image The first thing to do when you arrive on the Games page will therefore be to rely on the wisdom of the Cup of the Lands ! She will determine in which team your talents will be best used :)
=> All decisions of the Coupe des Contées are final ;) <=

Image Once your team is assigned, you will have the opportunity to shine on three events :
    - the butterfly hunt (but be careful, clicking on the avatar of an Theme Artist will drop your time bar by a few seconds! Keep your eyes open!)
    - the MahJong (a blocked game in mahjong involves restarting a game until you can finish one. A new game in these circumstances does not cost energy. You will have the possibility to buy clues)
    - the Puzzle (the number of well placed pieces is indicated, you can also buy clues)

In these events, you will win butterflies which will allow you to increase your team's points in the competition. Each given butterfly corresponds to a certain number of points for your team. A point given to the team will earn you a flame. The flames will then be used to unlock the creatures.
Be careful, an unconverted butterfly does not earn any points and therefore no flame.
The flames can be purchased as a chest in the Creatura Shop for those who don't have time to play.

You have an energy gauge to show you your ability to play. Each game will cost you 20% energy. The gauge will fill up on its own at 10% per hour!

You will also notice that you can directly access all of the visuals. This is normal, we have decided to reveal them from the start so that players who want to be able to share them more easily (customizations, signatures on other forums, etc.) during the event. In view of the changes this year which may impact the difficulty of the game, we wanted to give you the choice to take the visuals in the order you prefer!

Regarding Discord, we have created specific rooms for each team! All you have to do is request a role assignment in the "request roles" room for a moderator to grant you access to your team's room.

The moderation will have access to all the team rooms on our server, but a moderator is assigned to each team -> in the event of a problem, do not hesitate to ask your moderator, or, if she is absent, to request a other moderator.

We are not responsible for any other discord server and can only provide moderation on the official server. We therefore invite you to use only the forum and the official Gothicat World server to manage your teams.

- you will need to unlock each creature a second time before you can unlock access to a second copy of the paladin. The price does not increase for creatures that you would duplicate.

- We advise you not to wait until the last moment to donate your points stocks! The ideal would be to give them a few hours before the end clap, so that if the server lags below the number of requests, you don't end up with your stock of points on your hands.

- Please note, account lending is prohibited.

Our Theme artists for this edition:
Destrinos: Xaneas
Flamiris: Nazca
Minousha: Cats
Lunaris: Rowena
Stoufix: Vivie
Paladin: Calie

So it's up to you to play Gothicans, give yourself up and smash the counters for the glory of your team!
Surprises will be offered to the three best teams of the Games! (no unique creature for this edition)
You have until August 8 inclusive to shine on the podium ;)

Finally, know that if your team ends up last, nothing says that the union of its representatives in the face of adversity can not turn the tide and propel it high in the rankings by dint of hope, courage and energy! :D

Good luck to all and good Tournament !!!!
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4736
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Giratina » 23 Juil 2021 22:17

Good luck to everyone! The creatures seem rather expensive at first glance, but their designs are very nice.
I don't speak French fluently, so I will need to use a translator. Sorry about this.
Je ne parle pas français. Je vais utiliser un traducteur. Je suis désolé pour ça.
Giratina

Message(s) : 77
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 24 Juil 2021 00:27

Are the puzzles jigsaws?

If you play one kind of game, can you switch to another later?

(BTW hello, Team Aydo'h! :) )
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Gothikadoll » 24 Juil 2021 00:31

Hi Tehuti, the puzzles are the same as for Halloween ;) and yes you can use your energy however you want ;) if you want to do only butterfly hunting or only mah-jongs you can, and if you want to do puzzle/mah-jong/hunt/hunt/puzzle (or any other order XD) you can too ^^
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par LavenderInk » 24 Juil 2021 00:38

I'm SO happy that the Mahjong is back. I love this game so much. :o
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Thaliel » 24 Juil 2021 03:19

I couldn't really choose a land, the image was not showing and I couldn't move the arrows. I was therefore forced to just click and be asskigned whatever the arrows were pointing at.
Image <-click
Thaliel

Message(s) : 239
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Gothikadoll » 24 Juil 2021 10:18

That's normal Thaliel, it's the cup who decides where you go, not the player ;)
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Caniskoppie » 24 Juil 2021 15:36

Maybe I'm not looking good enough, but when does this game end?
'If we ever travel thousands of light years
to a planet inhabited by intelligent life,
let's just make patterns in their crops
and leave.'
Caniskoppie

Message(s) : 122
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Eliya » 24 Juil 2021 15:41

Hi Caniskoppie ;)

Gabou a écrit:You have until August 8 inclusive to shine on the podium ;)
Eliya
Modératrice générale

Message(s) : 14784
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Caniskoppie » 24 Juil 2021 16:49

Eliya a écrit:Hi Caniskoppie ;)

Gabou a écrit:You have until August 8 inclusive to shine on the podium ;)

Thank you!
Maybe, just maybe, I should try to sleep more than four hours before (not) reading things... :?
'If we ever travel thousands of light years
to a planet inhabited by intelligent life,
let's just make patterns in their crops
and leave.'
Caniskoppie

Message(s) : 122
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !