Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Kaktus » 14 Jan 2013 01:09

The french new was so long because of a big update, I write a shorter version for the international forum.

- A big new arrive on the site ! The site promise us the shops... And they coming ! There are 6 shops but just 3 opened. In first, we have The boutique of Miss Nelly, you will find in her shop everything for the well-being of your creatures, like brushes, foods... And you can sell your objects. Then we have the saloon, where you could find treats for your creatures. And Finally, Malefix shop, you will find in his shop everything you need to heal your creatures, in case they are sick. This 3 shops are all free ! You have juste pay with the virtual money of the site, which you obtained when someone click on your creatures or when you hug your creatures.

- Now, you can send your creatures in explorations ! Go on your creature's profile and you will see some news buttons... Now you can brush, feed, play etc. With your creature ! And send her in exploration to visit the magic world of Gothicat ! When your creature explore the world, you win 1 Xp point. If you are lucky, your creature could find Floryns (Virtual money of the site), potions, accessory or an other creature ! But a monster can hurt your creature and you will have to heal her.

Take care of your creatures is optional. They will not die, don't worry. ;) It's just important if you do some explorations, better they are, more chance to have a gift.

- Two news species appeared, Djaalins and Oryals. Then we have the Tohilys with just Teotihuacan.

New system of floryns and others:
  • Someone visit your creature, you win 1 Floryns (> When someone click your creature with the BBcode/HTML code, on a forum or a site)
  • If a guest (Someone who isn't register here) is visit your creature, you will win 2 Xp point and 1 Floryns
  • When someone cuddle your creature, she win some well-being but you don't win a Floryns
  • Cuddle your creatures and creatures of the others to win 1 Floryns and well-being
  • Send your creatures in exploration to win Floryns
  • Valid your score at GothiMemory. You won 50% of your score in Floryns when you valid it !

Some informations about the updates:
  • When your creature play, she plays with a random creature of a member
  • If you change your creature's living place, the distance of the trip will do she lost some energy
  • Babies can't explore (They are too young !) But you can take care of them and give them some milk. You can do the nest of the eggs too !
  • When your creature sleep, she win energy and well-being. But, she can do a nightmare or have cold so she don't win a lot of energy and lost well-being... She could have a night terror too ! Give her some Night Elixir !
  • Creatures love treats but be careful, don't give them a lot ! They could be have an Indesgestion. ;)
  • Potions depends of the country your creature explore

More to discover on the site. :) If you want more informations, feel free to ask ! :D
Armées de Méphilia (Automne 2013), Neige Royale (Avent 2014) et de Minoushas cactus (Janvier 2018) !!
Kaktus

Message(s) : 6415
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Shalott » 16 Jan 2013 03:09

I'm having quite a lot of fun with these new features :D
Thank you Kaktus,for posting the translation here! ^^

I think one important thing to add is that,from what I understood from the main news,taking care of our creatures is entirely optional,meaning they will not die or disappear if we don't feed them/keep them healthy.It will only affect our ability to send them on exploration or interact with them.

I hope you won't mind me adding a few more points I gathered from the automatic translation :
  • The type of potion your creatures may find while exploring depends on the region they visit and the more fit a creature is,the more likely is to bring a treasure.
  • When you change a creature's living place,now the trip will be reflected and it will loose energy,according to the distance.
  • Sleeping allows your creature to recover energy and well-being.Sometimes they have nightmares,though!
  • When you click the "play" button,your creature will play with another one at random.They will both gain some well-being and lose some energy.
  • Babies can't explore yet,but they can play and you can take care of them too.You can also arrange the nest for eggs

Please,feel free to correct me if I got any of this wrong.

The translation for gaining Floryns,well-being and XP by cuddling/visiting your own creatures and others is confusing though,could anyone help with that?

Spoiler: show
~ Je ne parle pas français ~
If I post something in French, I'm using an online translator. Please excuse any mistakes I make.

Shalott

Message(s) : 472
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Kaktus » 16 Jan 2013 13:47

Some updates on my post, I hope it's ok and hope I answer your questions. ;)
Armées de Méphilia (Automne 2013), Neige Royale (Avent 2014) et de Minoushas cactus (Janvier 2018) !!
Kaktus

Message(s) : 6415
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gabou » 16 Jan 2013 20:47

Hi !
I have just finished translating the news, quite long indeed :D

I hope you will find it less confusing, but if you have any questions feel free to ask !

I'm glad you enjoy it ;)
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Shalott » 17 Jan 2013 08:20

Thank you very much to both of you! The few doubts I had are now clear :D

I really appreciate you taking the time to translate everything for us non-French speakers,it's always double work for you! *hugs*

Spoiler: show
~ Je ne parle pas français ~
If I post something in French, I'm using an online translator. Please excuse any mistakes I make.

Shalott

Message(s) : 472
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !