Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 17 Avr 2013 19:01

Hello everyone !

Some novelties have been added :

- We added two new categories in the forum : "Art Shops" where you can find the avatars and signatures shops (the topics are currently under transfer) and "Leisure and Passions" where you can
find the topics about books, music, movies, series, games, fanclubs and so on..
The Gossip forum remains dedicated to gossip, so more personal subjects or with a general theme (best moment of your life, out of subject etc..)

- You can now move creatures from one clan to another directly. If it does not work the frst time, try to hit CTRL+F5 at the same time on your keyboard to refresh
your browser on the group page (with the cards).

- You can now have two different codes to display your creatures in signatures. The first one is the one you already know, the second one show the experience gauge of your creature and its level.
Furthermore, you can now choose the display size of the creature in signatures to accomodate with forums where signatures are limited in heights.
Size goes from 80px to 200px for the creatures with the gauge and from 120px to 200px for the creatures with their name, sex, and year of birth :

Image Image

ImageImage

Enjoy !
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar AvaScarlett » 17 Avr 2013 19:23

That are really great news. Especially the possible to move the pets from group to group is really great.

♥ the changes - thank you

edit: just saw that the code you can add for others to click the creature isn't there anymore. Will it be added back again? Or is there another way to link it?
AvaScarlett

Message(s) : 502
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar nettie1015 » 18 Avr 2013 01:45

how do you change the states and stuff?
nettie1015

Message(s) : 3
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 18 Avr 2013 17:44

Yay! Thank you so much for this - I'd had one of my creatures in my signature on another forum, but it was so large, it almost always eclipsed my actual post!

Now it's small enough that it doesn't interfere with people seeing what I'm posting. Thank you!
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Sooky » 01 Mai 2013 07:47

Nalynas a écrit:Yay! Thank you so much for this - I'd had one of my creatures in my signature on another forum, but it was so large, it almost always eclipsed my actual post!

Now it's small enough that it doesn't interfere with people seeing what I'm posting. Thank you!

I like this options on Gothicat World
Sooky

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Nalynas » 01 Mai 2013 08:45

Sooky a écrit:
Nalynas a écrit:Yay! Thank you so much for this - I'd had one of my creatures in my signature on another forum, but it was so large, it almost always eclipsed my actual post!

I like this options on Gothicat World

That's a good one, for here. I put my creatures in my signature in other places on the internet, though, and that size is a bit too big for the other forums XD
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Pella » 11 Juin 2013 00:11

I wish I knew the code to put those pictures on the post. Hopefully it will come back soon.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pella

Message(s) : 46
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Malwene » 11 Juin 2013 07:26

What do you mean Pella? You can't find your pet's codes? Click on the pet you want, to reach their own page, then just on the left of the green bar where you can send them for explorations or add accessories you have a "codes" button. A pop-up will appear, select the style and size you want then use the BBCode link and voila!
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Pella » 11 Juin 2013 13:33

Oh! Well I guess this is what happens when you look at a profile with no glasses on. Thank you!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pella

Message(s) : 46
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Sooky » 04 Juil 2013 19:33

[code][/code][url=http://www.gothicat-world.com/creatures/click/1EH5Blj4gN][img]http://www.gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=1EH5Blj4gN&dim=200&jauge[/img][/url]
Sooky

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !