Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 06 Juil 2013 05:23

Hello everyone !

Today we have reached a new step for Gothicat World with the opening of the first pay shop : Creatura !

You will find in this shop :
- exclusive creatures (and the famous Lipicus ;)) which will always be available,
- limited editions creatures which can only be obtained during a period of time and/or in limited quantity

We also provide you 3 ways to complete your collection through the shop :
- flash sales : regularly a former serie will be chosen and will be available in limited quantity AND for a limited time only.
If you miss one creature of this serie, don't miss the opportunity to have it for sure.
Be careful, if the creature is difficult to find the price will grow !
- auctions : regularly we'll choose one very rare creature (and therefore difficult to find in the trades) and offer it in an auction !
- the Magic Chest : each chest holds a random former creature and little gifts to go with it ! Useful to complete your collection or boost your trades !

Last but not least : auctions for unique creatures !
We offer you the opportunity to obtain unique creatures, if you fall for one, it will be up to you to obtain it !

In order to celebrate the opening of Creatura, you can buy Lipicus but also a brand new species : Ekoyus ;)

This shop has been made to allow you to support the site, indeed until now the site was 100% free but it can't live on love and fresh water, unfortunately. Therefore, everyone who wishes to contribute to make the site alive will in exchange be able to obtain special creatures with Jewels, the second site money !

To credit your account in Jewels you have several method, depending on where you live :
1- By crediting your account through the different payment methods we offer
2- By completing partner offers (depending on where you live, we may not have any partners affiliated to us)
3- Thanks to explorations (very soon)
4- Through gifts for contest, quests or events

You can have Jewels FOR FREE if you invest in your game ;)

The game as you know it WILL REMAIN 100% FREE !!!
It means you can still adopt your monthly creatures for free, participate in the battles and quests for free. All you used to do for free will still be !

About the payment methods, PayPal should be available next week, and it will be cheaper for you foreign friends :). For information, payments through Paypal will roughly have the same ratio as payment through bank transfer if you want to get an idea.

While waiting, and depending on your country, you can pay with mobile phones (texts) and telephone. Bank transfer and check are also available but only for european members in the SEPA zone (roughly if your country use Euros as currency you should be fine), bank transfer between SEPA countries is free of charge ;)

Tell us if you don't have enough payments methods in your country, we may find other partners for our international members, after all you put the World in Gothicat World ;)

Since it's quite a change in the site, you may encounter small glitches or translation mistakes, please bear with us and tell us if you find anything annoying in the dedicated parts on the forums !

To celbrate this event, we offered every members 8 Jewels (which is the price for 1 Magic Chest) ! You can use it as you want ;)

Happy discovery everyone !
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar AvaScarlett » 06 Juil 2013 21:50

I would say - Wow!!!
That is just too awesome. Finally the SHOP - uhhh.

I would just have a question right for the beginning, will the Lipicus stay in the shop till the possibility of getting Jewels through exploring - since I would love to get them but don't want to invest money for them, since I'm sitting on a low budget. - forget, I should only start to learn how to read proper. Well at least the forever-staying of Lipicus and Ekoyus (who had set down these names - uhh) made me dance a bit again, since they are just too awesome.

I really like that you will be able to obtain jewels through exploring later too, therefore an good possibilities to get to the pets in the shop, that is really great and I think the first site who offers this xD *thumbs up*
AvaScarlett

Message(s) : 502
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Malwene » 07 Août 2013 02:54

Hear, hear! I strongly recommend everyone to stop by Creatura! There's a new set of limited creatures and they're just gorgeous! (The latest one are the destrinos)
The set of lunaris will leave the store at the end of this month and the destrinos will gallop to greener lands at the end of September! Don't miss your chance if you want them to join your herd ;)
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Nalynas » 07 Août 2013 05:04

Without a way to purchase jewels, it's rather difficult to get anything from the shop. Until the paypal option gets set up, I have no way to acquire jewels, so all I can do is stare at the pretties and dream.
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Malwene » 07 Août 2013 06:10

ack :/

I think I read some free offers were available in Canada, I thought they might be available to US residents too :?

As for Paypal, it's a fault on paypal's side, Calie and Gabou keep on calling them and they first got a week delay prior to opening the store, then they called again and paypal talked about 2 weeks (IIRC) now lately they mentionned a 48h response but Calie and Gabou are still waiting -_-

I mentionned this on the mods board though, and they are open to leaving the "limited" ones longer if paypal arrives too late so all our international members interested in getting these will still have some time ;)
Malwene

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Nalynas » 07 Août 2013 14:28

I tried; got disqualified for all 'free offers', mostly based on my age or where I live. It's not really a big deal; it'll happen when it happens. I understand that paypal can be a royal pain in the backside sometimes; perhaps I should ask someone I know that owns a pet site, how they managed to get paypal to work for them - they're a Canadian-based site, so it probably wasn't easy for them, either.
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Malwene » 07 Août 2013 14:52

aww too bad :(

If you can find any clue on how to give them a kick in the back and hurry a little, you could PM Calie or Gabou about tips from your contact!
Malwene

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar lpmetallica » 13 Août 2013 12:32

Wahouuuuuu the new exclusive destrinos is so magnific (is it correct in english?) I love them but i can only buy one of the four destrinos i chose the visuel number 1 !!!!
Mon topic d'échanges

Un petit clic pour eux Image[/url]Image
lpmetallica

Message(s) : 5857
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Malwene » 24 Août 2013 09:44

So, we have a little update about paypal, but not the one we're expecting yet!

After lots of calls, Paypal is still giving the "yeah, will be done tomorrow, call us again" answer everyday ... :|

Exclusive and limited pets will see their time extended to give everyone a chance to get them.

Sorry about the delay :?
Malwene

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Nalynas » 24 Août 2013 13:25

Ugh....leave it to Paypal to be a pain in the butt about it.
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !