Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Siena » 18 Nov 2013 09:29

Efellia a écrit:I just gave a tip for potion 32 Siena ;)

I know I saw, and I would like to thank you for that :) , but I was right I couldn't be online a lot a the end of the week. (even with a phone)

Siena

Message(s) : 98
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Malwene » 18 Nov 2013 10:28

I got all the pets once then a few extras. I did my best to get an extra of potion 32 so I'm willing to trade with one of our international members here ;)

I got several of the clouds, because I just love universal items :lol:
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar FeatherDie » 27 Nov 2013 22:43

Hey guys! I know this thread is old, but I was wanted to add some input.

Could we reconsider this particular event the next time? I am not sure if something new was coded into the site, or if the site itself was not working. I was hardly able to click banners and collect items. Most of the progress I made was from sending my pets to explore. Which, wasn't much as I did not get to invoke any potions.

I'm not sure what happened, and I've been a little busy myself. I would appreciate going back to the old style of gathering pets/items during events.

Thanks for listening!
ImageImageImage I am moving my Gothi-Olympians to my Champions folder! Please send any extra cuddles their way if you can dears!
FeatherDie

Message(s) : 90
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Malwene » 28 Nov 2013 10:52

Feedback is always appreciated ;)

This was a new kind of quest, we never had to prepare potions like that before. What I would like is different missions for different events and I feel this is what is happening little by little (can't exactly prepare potions for, say, a birthday :p).
Get ready for the christmas events! You might enjoy these better!
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar FeatherDie » 12 Déc 2013 06:53

I actually would love to do an event like the one that we had. Unfortunately the banners/potions together were either lagging the site or causing some sort of other technical problem. My computer runs everything else on gothicats with very little interruption, and I never have lag even though I believe it is a non-US website.

I've never had trouble with events before, and I hope it doesn't happen again. I got very upset when I wasn't able to collect any of the halloween pets. /lament
ImageImageImage I am moving my Gothi-Olympians to my Champions folder! Please send any extra cuddles their way if you can dears!
FeatherDie

Message(s) : 90
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Kaktus » 13 Déc 2013 16:06

I sent you a trade, I hope it will help you. :) It's so bad that the quest doesn't work for you... It's a bit strange, I hope for the Christmas event it will be alright !
Armées de Méphilia (Automne 2013), Neige Royale (Avent 2014) et de Minoushas cactus (Janvier 2018) !!
Kaktus

Message(s) : 6415
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 13 Déc 2013 19:57

Sent a trade as well; will nudge you later on Khims to remind you to check here ;)
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Précédent

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !