Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 29 Déc 2013 16:53

Hello everyone,

Calie and I checked many accounts to find multiple accounts for a first wave of ban... we found not less than 2031 acocunts :evil: some of which belong to former team members or members who participate often on the forum.

We still haven't finished yet, and we could only deal with IP addresses which have more than 4 accounts linked !

Considering the amount of accounts, we couldn't check each one individually to eventually find trades between these accounts.
Therefore, no account has been deleted for the moment, but they are suspended.

If you can't connect and that you have a message telling you "bannissement pour double compte, si c'est une erreur contactez-nous par email : adoption@gothicat-world.com" it means that your account has been caught in the ban hammer.
Nonetheless, if you are a victim of a ban and that you are not responsible, please let us know by sending an e-mail to adoption@gothicat-world.com.

The accounts will be deleted in a month, which gives you time to react.
The creatures in these accounts will go in the glade.

And for the survivors, enjoy the game !
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Nalynas » 29 Déc 2013 18:41

Oh no! I'm so sorry you and Calie have to deal with this kind of thing.... it always makes me sad to hear so many people break the rules. Why? What possible reason could they have? I don't know. For me, one account is plenty! I could never keep track of more than one - not with this many pets...... it's almost mind-boggling to keep track of the one I have!

Thank you for the news, though. I really do appreciate you keeping us up to date on what is going on here on Gothicat World - it means you care :)
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Innocenzio » 06 Jan 2014 16:12

It's a shame ...
Cheating doesn't bring pleasure to play !
It would be as disappointing as having a "Pikachu Lv 100" without having trained ! :cry:
Ciao ! Mi chiamo Inno'. Sono Italiano e non parla troppo l'inglese, ma comprendo bene cosa voi scrivono!

Hello! My name's Inno'. I'm Italian and not speak too much English, but I understand well what you write!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ImageImage
Innocenzio

Message(s) : 16
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Fantasy World » 16 Jan 2014 07:46

Oh wow that's a shame. :cry: I'm new to this game and I just joined today and there are other members of my family who have joined this site and are playing this game also.We use the same computers in the same household so please don't ban us if you see multiple accounts from this IP address. :mrgreen:
Fantasy World

Message(s) : 9
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Kaktus » 17 Jan 2014 12:22

Don't worry, they ask when they have a doubt. And if you don't make a lot of very unfair trades it will be okay. ^^
Armées de Méphilia (Automne 2013), Neige Royale (Avent 2014) et de Minoushas cactus (Janvier 2018) !!
Kaktus

Message(s) : 6415
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !