Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Gabou, Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Eleandra » 11 Juin 2018 01:48

EDIT - since no mod has responded i am purchased moon stones from creatura to get my last paladin. Please let me know the correct way to report a technical issue if this is not it. Thank you.

Hi When I tried to buy Spell on you right at rollover and I got a red error message saying something to the effect that the transaction failed. My moonstone total wasn’t reduced, so I tried again and got the error message again. I figured I would come back later and try again, but now I have two of the paladins in my inventory and I have no moonstones to buy the third paladin or the one missing creature I needed. Can you please take away the duplicate paladin and restore the correct amount of moonstones to my inventory? Thank you.
I return all snowballs... je rends tout.

I'm sorry, I have no French -- only English. But I fell in love with the pets here, so I'll do my best to play anyway.
(Je suis désolée, je ne parle pas Français -- seulement anglais. Mais je suis tombée amoureuse des créatures du site, donc je ferai de mon mieux pour jouer quand même.)
Eleandra

Message(s) : 134
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Sicahya » 18 Juin 2018 18:21

Oh gods, I'm really sorry, it seems no one in the team saw your post in time. This is the right way to report technical issues, we were just awfully inefficient this week... I'm so sorry, I deeply apologize, we'll be more careful so it won't happen again. :oops:

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Image Thème Artiste | Saloon & International moderator Image
Sicahya
International Moderator

Message(s) : 6721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Technical problems