Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Gabou, Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Shalott » 03 Nov 2022 02:29

Hello! I use Chrome with the extension uMatrix. I'm only blocking certain 3rd party elements, for privacy reasons. Everything else is allowed, but the guide won't work with the extension, even if I temporarily disable all filtering.

I was able to view the guide in incognito mode, with that extension disabled, but I'd rather not have to do that every time I need to consult the guide, so I thought I'd post in case there's something that can be done about it.
These are the errors I'm getting:
Spoiler: show

Additionally, I posted about this ages ago, but it never was resolved. I'm still having trouble viewing the animated effects of the Snowball Cameos (2016) in Chrome, even in incognito mode with all extensions disabled:
ImageImage

~ Je ne parle pas français ~
If I post something in French, I'm using an online translator. Please excuse any mistakes I make.

Shalott

Message(s) : 472
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Gabou » 03 Nov 2022 19:44

Hi!

The error you are seeing means that you are not connected to the server the collection guides relies on.
Normally when you log in to the site or forum you are automatically also logged in to the new server.

I will try to find how this situation can appear, meanwhile can you try to disconnect and reconnect and see if it works ?

The chrome extension should not cause any trouble.
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Shalott » 04 Nov 2022 00:23

That fixed it! I logged out and cleaned cookies, cache, etc. from the site. Now I can see and interact with the guide normally. ^^
Thank you very much! :D

The animation of the Cameo series creatures still looks the same though. Do you have any idea of why or if there is anything I can try? I don't have a problem with any of the other animation effects in other creatures, just the snowball ones and it saddens me I can't view them properly when admiring my collection.

~ Je ne parle pas français ~
If I post something in French, I'm using an online translator. Please excuse any mistakes I make.

Shalott

Message(s) : 472
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Technical problems