Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Gabou, Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par tehuti88 » 23 Déc 2018 21:05

I like how it's now quicker to navigate from creature to creature while browsing clans or exploring, but there seem to be some new bugs:

1. When navigating through a clan to see if creatures have brought back anything in exploration, it will say in the dialogue box on the right that they've found something, and you can still see what that something is by hovering over it, but no treasure chest graphic pops up to click on and actually collect the item in question. The item (if Floryns, event tokens, or jewels, at least) won't show up in inventory until you refresh the page.

2. When visiting clans, the little pillow icon no longer appears over creatures that are sleeping.

3. Same as the above, the little clock icon sometimes does not appear over creatures currently exploring.

4. This may not be a bug, but it seems much more difficult to find things (even Floryns) in exploration than it used to be even a few months ago. (Maximizing creature health/energy/well being, and sending creatures further away in exploration, doesn't seem to increase the odds of finding anything.) Is this a recent change to the game? (EDIT, this seems to have improved, so maybe I was just having very poor luck.)

Thanks.
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par tehuti88 » 23 Déc 2018 21:51

I found another bug: The sleep time remaining displays incorrectly after the creature's page is refreshed, or if one navigates away from the page and then returns.

This is the correct time that appeared right after I put my creature to sleep:

It changed to this incorrect time after a page refresh:

I noticed this happening to any other creature I navigated back to after putting them to sleep and leaving the page.
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
tehuti88

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 24 Déc 2018 02:10

Another, and very big, bug...my pets have awakened from their sleep...but it says they've "already explored today," and aren't available to explore again yet! :|
tehuti88

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Indy26 » 24 Déc 2018 02:15

tehuti88 a écrit:Another, and very big, bug...my pets have awakened from their sleep...but it says they've "already explored today," and aren't available to explore again yet! :|

I have the same (I'm a french people living in USA), and an @Snapblue, who lives in Quebec too, so maybe it's because we aren't in the same time zone ? Let's wait for @Gabou to look at it.

[Edit], same thing for the Pillow
Indy26

Message(s) : 1810
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par snapblue » 24 Déc 2018 02:16

i have the exact same problem

the time difference (18h instead of mighnight) is because i live in another time zone
j'ai presque pu de recherches, si ca vous tente de me donner un coup de pouce en me proposant des échanges ^^
snapblue

Message(s) : 1344
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par snapblue » 24 Déc 2018 02:24

but if i take a creature who went to sleep before midnight (my time zone) it's ok, she can explorate

j'ai presque pu de recherches, si ca vous tente de me donner un coup de pouce en me proposant des échanges ^^
snapblue

Message(s) : 1344
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Technical problems