Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Gabou, Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 12 Mars 2019 19:33

Hi !

I've made an update to the exploration and crystal mining codes, now you can explore or get a crystal once per 24 hours regardless of your time zone, this should prevent any inconsistencies :)
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Gabou » 13 Mars 2019 19:57

[UPDATE]

Following bad feedback after the exploration and mining update from yesterday, new updates have been made.

• For the crystal mine, you now see a countdown to let you know how much time you need to wait to get a free crystal (it is once per day according to France timezone)
  • For the exploration, we rolled back to the previous behaviour so one or two explorations a day depending on the type of your creature, still according to France timezone, the explore button takes care of the timezone change so it will always be in sync.

To help you with the timezone hassle, we've added a clock on the left menu which syncs with France timezone, which is the one used to store data on the game (mining, exploration, quests, shop etc..), we hope it will be easy enough for you to know why you can/cannot do some daily actions :)

Tell me if you see any issues or if you think of changes to make it easier for players in different timezones :)
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Précédent

-->

Retour vers Technical problems