Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Gabou, Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Caniskoppie » 27 Déc 2018 15:42

I can't access months or other groups in the Previous Series Guide.

In my Main Clan (clanless creatures) I can access the individual creatures and feed and brush them,
In other clans I can't access my creatures, at all. When I click one I get the info from the latest I opened in Main, or just a waiting signal. I've no intention to wait that long, haha!

I'm using Chrome.
Same results in FireFox.

EDIT: The Imaginarium doesn't work for me anymore. Didn't try the other options today.

EDIT2: The Imaginarium works but doesn't take crystals, it takes 30 jewels instead. And yes, I HAVE 30 crystals.
'If we ever travel thousands of light years
to a planet inhabited by intelligent life,
let's just make patterns in their crops
and leave.'
Caniskoppie

Message(s) : 122
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Sicahya » 28 Déc 2018 10:43

The Imaginarium does use Jewels, only the Mine uses Crystals :)

Not sure about your other problems though, sorry.

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Image Thème Artiste | Saloon & International moderator Image
Sicahya
International Moderator

Message(s) : 6721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Caniskoppie » 28 Déc 2018 11:21

Sicahya a écrit:The Imaginarium does use Jewels, only the Mine uses Crystals :)

Not sure about your other problems though, sorry.

Of course, I forgot the Mine! My bad.
Thank you!

The other problems seem to have resolved themselves, or perhaps the staff has been very busy.
It's only a bit sluggish now, but that can be the internet being overloaded with all those kids having idle time on their hands.
'If we ever travel thousands of light years
to a planet inhabited by intelligent life,
let's just make patterns in their crops
and leave.'
Caniskoppie

Message(s) : 122
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Truffula » 05 Jan 2019 02:22

I find the Mine doesn't work at night for some reason. I think it's that it doesn't work between when it's midnight in France and when it's midnight in the Eastern USA? I can click it and nothing happens. If I click it when it's the same date here and in France, it works.
Truffula

Message(s) : 660
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar tehuti88 » 06 Jan 2019 02:48

Truffula a écrit:I find the Mine doesn't work at night for some reason. I think it's that it doesn't work between when it's midnight in France and when it's midnight in the Eastern USA? I can click it and nothing happens. If I click it when it's the same date here and in France, it works.

There seems to have been some kind of time change regarding the Mine and exploration. I used to be able to explore anew after midnight in France (6PM in my time zone, eastern US), and my creatures still wake up at that time, but they're not ready for exploration until some time later (I haven't determined when, exactly). Same with the Mine, I figured I should be able to mine a new crystal after 6PM here/midnight France, but nope, it occurs at some later time. I just keep visiting it until it lets me click.

I wish I could determine what the exact time is. (I'll have to try after midnight here to see if your theory works, I think here and France are on the same day then...so confusing.) It made sense when exploration correlated with creature wakeup time/midnight France, now it doesn't have any rhyme or reason to it that I can find. :/ Ditto with mining. It was also easier the old way, because I could explore in the evenings; now I'd have to be exploring after midnight or early in the day when I'm not awake.

Also, I pointed this out in another thread but it hasn't been addressed yet, the year 2010 in the previous series guide is currently inaccessible unless one fiddles with their font settings. The text overlap makes it impossible to click on.
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar tehuti88 » 06 Jan 2019 07:48

I forgot to mine at midnight, but it did let me collect a crystal around 1:45am (EST).
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
tehuti88

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar tehuti88 » 08 Jan 2019 06:12

Well, just proved that yes, the Mine resets at midnight EST, so it must be tied to the time zone one is in, not only French time.

Exploration is a different, more confusing issue. I just sent two creatures exploring at five minutes to midnight (EST). (I didn't put them to sleep afterward, since I know they won't wake up until 6PM where I am.) I checked now at 12:10AM. The "explore" button is lit up again, indicating I can explore now...but when I click it, I just get a spinning icon and nothing happens.

So it says they're ready to explore at midnight, yet they're not. :| I'm still not sure when the exploration clock resets.
tehuti88

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar tehuti88 » 08 Jan 2019 20:41

Creatures aren't ready to explore over twelve hours later, noon EST, either. Just tried again with the same creatures now that it's 2:40PM in the eastern US, exploration button is active, but all I get is a spinning icon. :|
tehuti88

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar tehuti88 » 09 Jan 2019 00:13

Pets finally became ready to explore after 6PM EST (midnight France). So--I sent them exploring five minutes BEFORE midnight where I am, and they were ready to explore again AFTER midnight in France. (The explore button being active before they were ready to explore must be a bug.)

There's a difference depending on when you send them exploring, though. I believe I sent some pets exploring between 6PM and midnight here during the Christmas event, and they were not ready to explore by 6PM the next day. (I may be misremembering, since I sent pets exploring early in the day too, but this is how I recall it.) Which doesn't make sense, because they'd gone an even LONGER amount of time in between explorations than the two pets I sent exploring today. :| So...I still don't understand the pattern here.

Maybe someone could make some kind of graph with time zones to indicate when creatures are first able to explore on a new day? I would do it but I can't figure it out.
tehuti88

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Truffula » 10 Jan 2019 09:31

The mine does not really reset at midnight Eastern, though.

What's happening is this:

1) it checks the date locally in the browser and doesn't send your click if you clicked that date
2) if it's a different date in the browser, it sends the click and then checks if you clicked that date on the server end.

The result is, if I click after 6 pm Eastern time, I can't click again until after midnight the next day.

So basically it counts for two days at one click.

Like, I clicked at 6:49 pm Eastern time on Jan 9th (just after midnight France time, early morning of on Jan 10th). Now it's 3:30 am Eastern time on Jan 10th and my browser sends the click, but the server sends back an error message "you have already mined a Crystal fragment today."

That's the bug. It needs to reset in France time or local time, not one test for one and one for the other.

@Gabou

The easiest way to fix this is to remove the client side check and just check server side always.

The harder way is to have the client side adjust the time to France time and check that instead of local time.
Truffula

Message(s) : 660
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Suivant

-->

Retour vers Technical problems