Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Gabou, Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar tehuti88 » 21 Oct 2019 12:44

Hi, in case it's missed in the news thread...I notice some users are having problems with followup puzzles loading. Well, this is my problem:

tehuti88 a écrit:Okay...third puzzle...is the same as the first puzzle, mostly solved already. :| I think I've solved it again and nothing is happening. Hm.

EDIT, well, I compared the puzzle as best I could to the original image, and yes, it looks correct. I have screencaps of both I can provide. Though it's not marking it as solved. Not sure how to proceed.

Here's a screencap of the scenery and of the still-active puzzle I currently have sitting on my Halloween page. It's the same as the first puzzle I solved, so I don't know why I got it again for my third puzzle, nor why it was already almost completely solved when it loaded. I also don't know why it's not marking it as solved yet. :| (SPOILERS.)

This problem occurs both in Brave browser (Chrome based) for Windows 10 (HP laptop) and Android 8.0.0 (Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 tablet).
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Gabou » 21 Oct 2019 14:44

Hi!

Indeed you had the same puzzle twice and it caused errors when validating it. I have deleted it so you will have a new one when you access the game page and I have updated the code to be sure you won't have the same puzzle twice.

Did you change the first puzzle difficulty ? It does not seem so but it would explain how you got the same twice.
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar tehuti88 » 21 Oct 2019 18:38

Got the new puzzle and just finished it! Thank you! :D

Gabou a écrit:Did you change the first puzzle difficulty ? It does not seem so but it would explain how you got the same twice.

No, I actually like playing them on the highest difficulty so I left it there. :mrgreen: What was odd was that the duplicate puzzle was already almost finished when I got it, like it was an earlier saved/cached version of my first puzzle. Only a few pieces were mixed up.
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gabou » 22 Oct 2019 21:00

I have since found what cause the issue with the same puzzle being chosen, it won't happen again, thanks for your help :)
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Technical problems