Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Gabou, Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Quavasen » 01 Jan 2020 00:56

My first time in Glade was not productive. Multi reasons the really good ones hardly reached the screen when they disappeared. So it dawned on me one needs to know them by name so you have a better chance. It took me so long to find one that stayed on the screen long enough that I started getting time-outs. However the creature stayed on the screen so it dawned on me the Glade visit is timed. Perhaps it was addressed when the Glade was new but for new or returning members it wouldnot occur to them. So my first experience was sadly frustrating.
ImageImageImage
Quavasen

Message(s) : 53
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Gabou » 01 Jan 2020 20:51

Hi!

Since we had some random issues with the Glade on december 31st, you have another access to the glade whenever you want, just visit it and you should see the enter button.

Once clicked you will have 5 minutes to adopt a creature, if you close or reload the page, the counter is still going and not pause, so Glade is open for 5 minutes once you're in but you can reload it if you need to.

Have a nice day and happy new year :)
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4736
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Lasma » 10 Fév 2020 18:31

I still not sure about glade. I have few questions:
1) what happens if time (5 min) is out???
2) I was clicking on last sec so I do not really remember which pet I choose (too stressed about limited time given to choose). How I can find out which pet it was??

Thank you!
I will be away from site from 12th - 18th July month because of my Summer trip!
Image Image Image
Lasma

Message(s) : 1792
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Rostanga » 14 Fév 2020 18:37

Hi Lasma,

when the time is over, the glade closes and you have to click 30 days once again to open it another time.
The pet you click goes to your "without clan" creatures, so it's preferable to not have a lot of pets in this clan. You can search in it, in order to remember the creature you adopted.
Des clics svp ? Merci.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Rostanga

Message(s) : 9163
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Technical problems