Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Gabou, Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar deebeth89 » 14 Mars 2021 23:48

I went to collect my crystal from the mine, it just sat there after I clicked so I refreshed and when I clicked again it said I'd already received my shard but it didn't have a countdown until the next shard, so I went to the glade to get my daily prize, none of the boxes were lit up and when I clicked the next unopened box it said I'd already collected my prize even though this is the first time I've been on today and my first trip to the glade in around 24 hours. Then it was on to pets, the first 1 was normal but when I did feed, play and sleep they all timed out and I had to redo then and then refresh the page to get them to take. Is anyone else having these issues?

deebeth89

Message(s) : 36
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Shalott » 15 Mars 2021 00:36

Hello,
I didn't have any problems, but some places started Daylight Saving Time this last Sunday. Maybe it's something to do with that?

Spoiler: show
~ Je ne parle pas français ~
If I post something in French, I'm using an online translator. Please excuse any mistakes I make.

Shalott

Message(s) : 472
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Torhval » 15 Mars 2021 00:45

Hello,

Normaly the daily activities are following the french time.
So if It wasn't a new day acording to the french time it may be because og that.
Spoiler: show

Merci beaucoup a Rammstein pour ce magnifique kit ^^ (seul l'avatar est change)
ImageImageImage
Torhval

Message(s) : 15941
Localisation : La tristesse est de retour et porte désormais une bracelet de liberté conditionnelle...
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Technical problems