Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Nalynas » 01 Août 2018 03:54

August creatures are in - and I'm missing exactly ONE from each species. I dunno quite how that happened, but it's true! XD

August Creatures that I'm missing:

Destrinos: 2
Stoufix: 3
Minoushas: 2
Flamiris: 1
Lunaris: 1

Extras are in my trading clan; feel free to take a look and see if I can help you complete your collection, too :)
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Dusskfall » 01 Août 2018 03:59

oops. forgot to put a message on the trade i sent.. hope that one works for you?
Dusskfall

Message(s) : 50
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 02 Août 2018 05:08

Apparently, it got automatically cancelled; I don't have a whole lot of time to be on the site, so sometimes that happens - it gets auto cancelled before I even see it. Hope your trading is going fantastically, and thank you anyway - it's the thought that counts! <3
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 02 Août 2018 05:10

Down to only needing one for my August collection:

August Creatures that I'm missing:

Destrinos: 2
Stoufix: None
Minoushas: None
Flamiris: None
Lunaris: None

A sincere, heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone who's sent trades - even if they got cancelled before I could take a look. It's really wonderful to know that you at least gave me a thought. Thank you :)
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 15 Août 2018 05:58

Still missing Destrinos 2/4 from this month's collection. If anyone has an extra, please feel free to send a trade. Thanks!
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 22 Août 2018 03:51

Still looking for the Destrinos 2/4 for August. Have tried several trades with others, but despite their trade information stating they accept white trades, this seems to not be the case, as all have declined, even though the trade is white, which means one creature for one creature of the same birth month, regardless of species. I have even attempted to trade Destrinos for Destrinos, but again, declined even though it's been stated that the person I'm asking to trade with says they accept white trades.

I realize there is sometimes a language barrier, but I use the translator recommended by the native French speakers I've asked, and they say the translation is pretty much completely accurate. At any rate, still looking for that Destrinos. Please, if you're not going to accept a white trade, don't write trade information that say you will. Thanks.
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Epis » 22 Août 2018 14:18

Hello Nalynas :)

At first, I have to say that i do not love the term "white trade". I feel like it has always a new definition. x) For some players it could mean a trade between two pets of the same month and the same species, or sometimes it needs the same type... For me, it's just a trade between two creatures that will say "100%", no matter the date or the type of creatures involved (that's why, finally, I entirely retired this term of my rules)... When reading a reference to this type of trades, I always ask for clarifications. :?

Also... This destrinos you are looking for is the mystical of this month. That's why nobody want to trade it for another egg of this month, and why he is again rank 6 whereas all the other august eggs are rank 2 or 3. For example, this year, we had a mystical on January and February and now they are rank 6, so this one will certainly stay rank 6. ;)

If you want to obtain this guy in a trade, I think you will need to put rare creatures (rank 5 at least, or maybe many rank 4), and try to be as close as possible of a perfect 100% trade even if the gauge is non-stabilized... You could wait for the next month to see how many its rarity will decrease, but I think that it will not a lot and that you won't overpay it by trading it this month. ^^'

Hope it helps, see you ! :)
Anté'Fix dessiné par Naryenn, kit forum réalisé par Skanhyll
Epis

Message(s) : 1461
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Nalynas » 25 Août 2018 02:13

Thanks for the explanation, I do truly appreciate it! For me, white trade means any creature born in the same month, regardless of their "status" (common, rare, mystical, etc). It's always meant that, as far as I can remember, and I've been playing the game here for years.

I'm not about to trade seven or eight "rares" for the possibility of acquiring one egg/young creature. That's not going to happen. If people are getting that greedy, I'll happily do without, and take my chances twice a year with the pie and snowball fights ;)

Again, thank you for clarifying. Unfortunately, this makes me very sad, as I see greed all over the place now, and those of us who have generous hearts get ground into the dust by the greedy ones :(
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Epis » 29 Août 2018 18:25

Hello ! :)

Actually, i prefer to see that as a chance for those who can not explore or participate to the events a lot (and everybody else too). Three times a year (or more, or less x) ), they could have the opportunity to make a nice trade, and not a trade with only many little ranks creatures... The way to try to find a creature they dream of, even if she is more rare than their usual duplicates. ;)

I completely understand your feeling. At first I was divided, so for january i set a trade that i assumed was worth, but that was not at all ! When february started, I felt obliged to send more creatures to this player. So for february i set a more generous trade, but when the rarity finally fixed... The same. :| (so i was very happy to find the one of august, because i'm not owning enough duplicates to make an adjustment this month :mrgreen:)
They are mysticals. Only few ones are distributed, so it's pretty rare to have one or two duplicates to put in the bank. As everybody is looking for, the rarity never decreases. I understand that if you are not picky and trade your high ranks creatures easily, you feel that sad, but maybe if you try to see that like a chance for new players to find older creatures you could feel better ? ;)

As you said, there will be battles, and again many possibilities to find this destrinos, so i hope you will soon ! ❤

(also, if i "scratch" your language, do not hesitate to correct me, because sometimes i'm very bad and i don't want to say something wrong ^^')
Anté'Fix dessiné par Naryenn, kit forum réalisé par Skanhyll
Epis

Message(s) : 1461
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Nalynas » 02 Sep 2018 05:47

September Creatures that I'm missing:

Destrinos: 4
Stoufix: 4
Minoushas: 4
Flamiris: None
Lunaris: None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, I'm still looking for the October 2015 Minoushas 1/4, January 2018 Minoushas 2/4, February 2018 Flamiris 2/4, March 2018 Lunaris 1/4 and August 2018 Destrinos 2/4. On top of that, I'm missing one of the Easter 2018 collection, namely Oh Deer... If you happen to have extras, I'd love to trade! Thanks :)
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

PrécédentSuivant

-->

Retour vers Your trades