Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Ombre » 06 Mars 2020 11:03

This one is a mystic, it might be difficult for you to find it :/ Good luck!
Mes échanges & jeux - - - ← Merci Emilie ♥ ↓ - - - Ma boutique artistique

Image Image Image
Ombre

Message(s) : 10317
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Nalynas » 03 Avr 2020 00:27

Once again, the RNG has ensured I need several creatures to complete my collection for the month.

April Creatures that I'm missing:

Destrinos: 1
Stoufix: 4
Minoushas: None
Flamiris: 2
Lunaris: None

Feel free to check through my extras, and see if there's anything I have that you need. And if you happen to have an extra copy of one I'm missing, I'd be very grateful if you choose to trade with me for it. Thanks and good luck, everyone!
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 05 Avr 2020 18:09

Wow, thank you for all the wonderful trades! I'm down to only needing two to complete my April collection :)

April Creatures that I'm missing:

Destrinos: 1
Stoufix: None
Flamiris: 2
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 03 Mai 2020 02:48

Oh boy. I'm missing entirely too many this month.

It doesn't seem to matter whether I'm first in line as soon as adoption opens, or whether I end up having to wait a day or two due to circumstances beyond my control.... I can't ever get Minoushas with any rarity except common. Once again, the RNG hates me.....

May Creatures that I'm missing:

Destrinos: 4
Stoufix: 3
Minoushas: 1, 3
Lunaris: 1
Ürsëal: 2, 3
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 11 Mai 2020 04:43

I'd like to thank everyone for being so, so patient with me over the past week and a half or so. Things are not good for my family. My husband, brother in law and sister in law are all essential personnel, so they must work, even though it is dangerous to go out. We have family members who have fallen illl, so this adds more stress and worry. I don't have a whole lot of time or energy to spare for online pursuits, as time in real life is at a premium - there are not enough hours in the day for me to do everything that needs my attention.

Thank you for all the trades; I did my best to be fair, and check when each trade was sent, giving precedence to the earliest ones first. I am still missing a couple of this month's batch, but not nearly as many as I was, thanks to the kindness of many of you.

May Creatures that I'm missing:

Destrinos: None
Lunaris: 1
Ürsëal: 2

I do hope everyone here is safe and healthy, and your families are as well. I will log in as I can to check on this, but I cannot promise how often that will be. Thank you <3
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 24 Juin 2020 20:02

This is mostly for my own records, as I know it's extremely late in the month, and I don't expect anyone to be able to trade. The pandemic has turned my world upside down and inside out, and time to relax and play with virtual pets is pretty much unavailable to me. I am devastated that I missed the birthday celebration - it's one of two holidays here that I always enjoy, as they bring me so much laughter and fun (Christmas is the other one - I just love giving gifts more than receiving them, and Christmas and Birthday holidays are the ones that let me do that to the full extent of my ability to be here. They bring me the most joy). So, for the record........

June Creatures that I'm missing:

Destrinos: 4
Minoushas: 1
Flamiris: None

I'm only missing two, and that surprised me the most. Thank you, RNG, you finally helped me cope with something beyond the scope of the game. I desperately needed it.

I hope everyone stays healthy, well, and happy out there. Sincerely. I do not wish upon anyone, what my family has had to endure during this time. Not now, not ever. Be safe, be careful. Much love to every single person who comes to play in Gothicat World - this community is beautiful, and wonderful, and so much fun, because of each and every one of you <3 <3 <3
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 01 Juil 2020 01:55

I only need one to complete my collection - thank you to a very swift trader, who happened to have the others, to trade for ones they're missing! <3

July Creatures that I'm missing:

Destrinos: 2
Flamiris: None

NOTE: Things are still utterly chaotic here, so I cannot promise I'll see your trade in a timely manner. I can try, but I can't promise I'll be able to log in even once a week. Too many days pass in a haze of too much to do, not enough hours in the day to do everything, and I spend too many nights so exhausted I can hardly move. Sitting at the computer when I'm that tired, just makes my keyboard look like a nice, fluffy, soft pillow, and it's really not. It lies. LOL.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding - I'm trying, it's just that right now, my reality is living at the center of a hurricane, and it's....... exhuasting. Beyond exhausting.
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 22 Juil 2020 07:05

Peeking in to say THANK YOU to those who sent trades. Yes, I know you were very patient, and yes, I know you ended up having to cancel. It's okay, I understand. Thank you for trying, anyway!

I'm sure most of you know how absolutely chaotic it is here in the US these days; I won't go into details here, but my family and I have been caught up and flung around by the chaotic happenings. I have stated, several times, that I cannot guarantee, promise or otherwise state when I will be able to log in and check messages. Sometimes, it's only once a month. I'm still alive, as is everyone in my family (thank goodness!), at this point in time. I will try to be here more often, but I cannot promise anything at all.

Still only missing the one for my collection. I think I'll probably have to find a way to get it later on, which is fine. I believe real life comes first, so I will continue to concentrate on that. I'm not going anywhere - not if I can help it! - so you'll see me from time to time. And as things settle, in the near or far future, I'll be able to be here much more regularly once more. Hoping everyone is doing as well as can be expected, under the circumstances, and wish light, love, happiness and hugs for you all <3
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar thiehf » 22 Juil 2020 07:32

Hi !

I don't have Destrino 2 at this month but I wish you and your familly will be good and try to send you to make you pleasure, just a little...

Be strong and lucky ^^

Merci atlante et Miss TwoFace pour leur lutinerie et Gymnette pour sa féerie. Avatar par Sebhmet et bannière par Ellie

Suis un peu mou en ce moment donc du mal à entrer en communication. Désolée par avance si je ne dis rien pendant longtemps...
thiehf

Message(s) : 4473
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 01 Août 2020 07:05

I'm only missing a couple, this month, for which I am very thankful.

August Creatures that I'm missing:

Destrinos: None
Stoufix: 1
Flamiris: 3
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

PrécédentSuivant

-->

Retour vers Your trades