Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar AliceGold » 05 Fév 2015 21:00

Hello so I'm starting a RP for anyone to join. Fill out the small form and I'll add you to the list of Players. If you decide to leave the RP also inform me.

form
Name (username)
Spoiler: show
(Picture of creature)
RP opening scene:

Setting:
In Gaira a group had decided to camp out for the night. The camp has been set up but they will need to find food.

Jacob (AliceGold)
Basic traits: a natual leader but can come off a bit quite
RP opening scene:
Jacob jogs into the camp site to see no one there, he sits down by the logs what were going to be used for fire later. He looked around and gave a small but proud howl and waits for members to turn up.
AliceGold

Message(s) : 5
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar B L H » 10 Fév 2015 15:16

is it only for dogs or can any animal on gothicat be rped?
B L H

Message(s) : 220
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar AliceGold » 10 Fév 2015 19:06

Any animal is can be Rped so don't worry
AliceGold

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar B L H » 11 Fév 2015 14:18

(k)
Name: Winterstream (B L H)
http://gothicat-world.com/creatures/detail/rLMx2PWJUj/
Basic traits: Shy but can be a little stubborn when she wants to be, you never know what she is thinking until its to late. (its the shy ones you have to watch out for)
RP opening scene:
Whinterstream heard the howl and she jogged to the source. Seeing Jacob she slowed so he could hardly hear her. He was the only animal in the camp.
B L H

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar AliceGold » 11 Fév 2015 18:25

B L H a écrit:(k)
Whinterstream heard the howl and she jogged to the source. Seeing Jacob she slowed so he could hardly hear her. He was the only animal in the camp.

Jacob does't hear her and starts to lick his paws and clean his face a little before He noticed a shadow and turns to look.
AliceGold

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar B L H » 17 Fév 2015 20:26

Winterstream ducked. Darn! he saw me. she said to her self as she padded into the camp. She only glanced at Jacob as she sat near the fire. Her fur lighting up as the flames flickered.
B L H

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar 1cattie » 04 Fév 2016 03:39

Name: Mystic Ivy (Ivy for short, that's what everybody calls her since her real name is odd)

Picture: http://gothicat-world.com/creatures/detail/O1eRj7ItQ0/

Age: 18 like a human but is an animal so I don't know how to put it.. I guess just a teenager lol

Basic traits: Fast, kind,brave, tough, can climb trees. Good connection with other animals and loves plants

Opening scene: Mystic Ivy prowled through the leaves. She was about to leap on the mouse, right when she heard a howl frn beyond a hill. "Hmm.." She whispered. "I'm gonna go check that out!" Too late she realized she realized she had said it too loudly and the mouser ran away. "Aww crickets! That was lunch!"
1cattie

Message(s) : 1
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar MeadowLeaf » 31 Mars 2016 13:45

Xenrisa (MeadowLeaf)

Basic traits: First thing you think about her is that she's merely a pretty cat, not worth much, but if you get on your bad side she is very creative with her ways of getting back. She can run long distances, steal things with ease, and has way with words to make you believe anything. She is clever and has speed to match, so she can be best friend, or most hated enemy.
RP opening scene
Xenrisa quietly padded up to the fire. She sat down with a distant look in her eyes, and her facial expression could tell she was focused. She looked up finally. "Hello Jacob." She said with a slight dip of her head. She was the smallest of the group, the youngest.

MeadowLeaf

Message(s) : 12
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Free RPG