Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Calie » 19 Mars 2012 10:19

Hello everyone !

I'm here to ask you some help!
Could you let us know if you spot any mistakes we made in English while browsing the site, or if you see parts that are not yet translated (excluding Gazette) can you tell us which pages?

We prepare new developments that will require a very good translation of the site to limit the misunderstanding of the players, so if you find areas to work again, it would be nice to tell us!

thank you all!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ma boîte à MP déborde ! Merci de poser vos questions en rapport avec le jeu/votre compte etc... dans le forum !

ImageImage

ImageImage
Rejoignez-nous sur facebook

Calie
Administratrice du site

Message(s) : 9944
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Kaktus » 19 Mars 2012 20:19

I saw that;
"En ce moment" and "La une du forum" ^^ (And "Guide du jeu" too)
But, it's not really the same, the trading guide and the game guide in the English and French version ? 'Cause in the French version, there is a beautiful slide, and in the English Version it's not the same. (I don't know how I can explain ! ,_,)
And all the "World" part ! (In "Origin", there is a little bug I think, in the English version...)

:3
Armées de Méphilia (Automne 2013), Neige Royale (Avent 2014) et de Minoushas cactus (Janvier 2018) !!
Kaktus

Message(s) : 6415
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Sheiden » 18 Avr 2012 02:09

Ok below you see what a creature's page looks like (somewhat).

Name :
Species : Minoushas
Serie : Pâques 2012
Type : Mystical Creature
Sex of the creature : Femelle
Birth Date : April 18 2012
Birth Place : Gaïara
Current living place : Gaïara
XP points : 0
Tell us the story o fthis creature

There are two mistakes that are both underlined and bolded. The first should be series I believe with an "s" on the end. The second should be "of this"
I am American and don't really speak French much. Please excuse any errors I make.
Je suis Américain et ne pas vraiment parler français bien. S'il vous plaît excuser les erreurs que je fais et n'hésitez pas à me poser des questions si vous ne comprenez pas ce que je veux dire.
I am taking a temporary semi-hiatus from here. I will still be adopting pets each month but I will not be accepting trades right now.
Sheiden

Message(s) : 29
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Howleen » 28 Avr 2012 15:45

I found a small error in the creatures section - when you roll over the 'see the page' button, I believe it shows it in French.

Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Message(s) : 236
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gabou » 02 Juin 2012 18:48

Thank you for your answers !
Corrections have been made for the creatures pages (the cards page and the profie page).
The game guide has been updated, and the trading guide is on its way ! ;)
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Howleen » 02 Juin 2012 23:33

^^

Also, everything in the 'World' section is in French.
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Eliya » 06 Juin 2012 14:53

The pop-up title isn't translated... ;)
Sans titre 1.gif

And about the pie battle... The number of pies found at each click on the banner isn't written at the top of the page...
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2126 ... tre2ao.gif

Please forgive my very bad English. :)
Eliya
Modératrice générale

Message(s) : 14772
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Echo-77 » 10 Juin 2012 17:31

The "Quêtes" have to be translate in "Quests" ;)
... My english is bad too :lol:
Moral dans les chaussettes? Clique et rigole un coup!

Bzzt
Erreur 404: talent en graphisme non trouvé
Echo-77

Message(s) : 1810
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar thinpaper » 30 Juin 2012 00:33

I'm new here, but I like the site so far so I thought I'd offer some help. I'm also a native English-speaker, so I would like to see more of the site translated into English.
I found many places in the site where the English translation was worded strangely, but I could still understand what it was trying to say. One exception, though, would be this part of the "Game Guide":
The families creatures, what is it ?
At the opening of World Gothicat, each species had only one variety of creatures (adults) comes in different colors. Now, each species has 4 different creatures that make up a family (two parents and two small). Your role is to bring together families of creatures you adopt!!

I don't know if I'm missing something here, but I really don't know what this is trying to say. It seems that you just ran the French version through Google translate. That's perfectly fine, but Google translate sometimes make mistakes. What I think you meant was,
"The creature families, what are they?
At the opening of Gothicat World, each species had only one kind of creature (adult) that came in different colors. Now, each species has 4 different creatures that make up the family (two parents and two young). Your role is to bring together the families of creatures by adopting them!"
I don't know if that is what you meant, but it makes a little more sense.

This part of the Game Guide:

"Can I have multiple accounts ?
No! It is strictly forbidden! The game is not to multiply account for held more creatures and more likely to have the rare creatures."
Would make more sense if it were written like this:
"
Can I have multiple accounts?
No! It is strictly forbidden! If you have multiple accounts you will have more creatures and you are more likely to have the rare creatures."

Sorry if this is not what you meant by errors in translation. I think this site has great potential, but many people would decide not to join because of the language barrier.

Also, the "Who are the Administrators Site of Gothicat World?" section of the Game Guide should be called "Who are the Administrators of Gothicat World?". Again, the wording of that section is a bit confusing, but I believe "artisits" is supposed to be "artist".

And in the "How did you create this site" section of the Game Guide, you have the word "webseit", which should be "website".

I found many other places that are a bit confusing, so if this is what you meant by errors in translation I would be happy to help with the translation.

Hope I helped! :)

thinpaper

Message(s) : 1
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Howleen » 19 Août 2012 22:38

There, some errors.
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Me proposer un échange