Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Efellia » 11 Avr 2013 21:58

If you find any more mistakes with the new design that has been added to the site. Please feel free to come and tell :)
♥ De retour ♥

ImageImage

Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImage

Efellia

Message(s) : 3312
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar AvaScarlett » 13 Avr 2013 16:19

I found an error in the starting guide. Under the section Starting Guide -> General -> How did you create this site?

The idea came from an internet game called Chicken Smoothie. Seeing that many people give up the idea of ​​playing on the site because of the language barrier, we decided to create a webseit loosely based on Chicken Smoothie in French.
AvaScarlett

Message(s) : 502
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Kou » 14 Avr 2013 14:33

It's not exactly the site, but there is a very bothering spelling mistake if you put the code in your signature. It says
"belonas to *username*" underneath your pet instead of "belongs" As you can see from below :P
Image Image Image

Kou

Message(s) : 6
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Naryenn » 14 Avr 2013 14:39

I think it is really written "belongs", but some letters like g, y, p, q, j are cut (so "g" seems to be "a" ;) )
Life is green. Love is green. Be cool, be green

M E S.. C H A M P I O N S..........M A.. B O U T I Q U E..........M A.. G A L E R I E

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die
Naryenn
Thème Artiste

Message(s) : 7643
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Nalynas » 17 Avr 2013 15:57

I've found a couple here and there, mostly having to do with the fact that English is a very confusing language, unless you were born to it - and sometimes even if you were! XD

On the actual trade viewinig page, beneath the creature(s) someone is asking to trade for, the text currently says "seeked by (name)". The text should read "sought by (name)"

On the creature information pages:

The word "Informations" does not need the "s" on it
The word "Infos" does not need the "s" on it, either
"Bethy slept all night and is fully rest !" should read "Bethy slept all night and is fully rested!"
The hovertext for the "Play" button currently says "For to play with another creature of the game, click here!" It should read "To play with another creature in the game, click here!"

I know I've seen a few others, but didn't want to post them individually. As I find them, I'll write them down so I can post several at once and not spam the thread :)
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar logan9605 » 01 Juin 2013 19:43

Your English translation has improved greatly since I started playing in March...I have a small tip (English translation assistance) When this message appears..."Kanji catched a cold !" (using my Kanji as an example) it should say "Kanji caught a cold!" I know the English language does not make much logical sense but that is what it should say. Sorry, if I am offending you I am not intending to, I am trying to help out on the translation aspect. :)

Votre traduction anglaise s'est grandement améliorée depuis que j'ai commencé à jouer en Mars ... j'ai une petite astuce (aide à la traduction anglaise) Lorsque ce message apparaît ... "Kanji catched a cold !!" (en utilisant mon Kanji titre d'exemple), il devrait dire "Kanji caught a cold!" Je sais que la langue anglaise ne fait pas sens beaucoup plus logique, mais c'est ce qu'il doit dire. Désolé, si je vous offenser, je n'ai pas l'intention de, j'essaie d'aider sur l'aspect de la traduction. :)

Je ne parle pas français, je utiliser Google Translator pour m'aider à te parler.

Désolé si mon français est mauvais. :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImage
logan9605

Message(s) : 28
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Kalista » 03 Juin 2013 00:53

I'm not sure if this counts, but the private message that's automatically sent out when someone hits you with a pie in the new birthday event has no translation yet. It's only in French.

Je ne sais pas si ça compte, mais le message privé qui est automatiquement envoyé quand quelqu'un vous frappe avec une tarte dans le nouvel événement d'anniversaire a pas encore de traduction. C'est seulement en français.

My beautiful avatar is used with special permission from Akreon.
Check out her amazing web comic, "Off White," if you'd like to see more of her work.
Kalista

Message(s) : 20
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Efellia » 04 Juin 2013 03:40

Okay, I will keep in touch with Gabou !

Thanks for all of the replies !
♥ De retour ♥

ImageImage

Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImage

Efellia

Message(s) : 3312
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Laxerna » 04 Août 2013 23:44

I don't know if someone is already working on this little grammar, but in the 'Introduction and welcome gift' (under starting guide) it says:

You have alredy collected your welcome gift !

Corrected version:

You have already collected your welcome gift !

General (under starting guide):

Who are the Administrators Site of Gothicat World ?
Site founder and director Calie is artisits (design web and cretures), the creator of the code and any structure that allows the site to function is Gabou.

Corrected version:

Site founder and director is Calie (artist in web design and creatures), the creator of the code and any structure that allows the site to function is Gabou.

The sentence and grammar was not quite correct in the first version.

I hope this helped a bit^^
FRENCH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE PLEASE TALK ENGLISH WHEN SENDING A TRADE THANK YOU
Laxerna

Message(s) : 60
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Thaliel » 05 Août 2013 02:08

Laxerna a écrit:Corrected version:

I'd actually correct the syntax a bit:
Who are the Site Administrators of Gothicat World
Image <-click
Thaliel

Message(s) : 239
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

PrécédentSuivant

-->

Retour vers Random talk around Gothicat