Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gelendra » 13 Juil 2016 09:29

Mini-Chan a écrit:Hello,

In my opinion, your creature worth another 4* or two 3*. The most interesting trade in my opinion is the first one.
Because if we think like this :
One 4* = two 3*
One 3* = two 2*
The trade is good.

But in my opinion you will lose a bit if you trade creatures with more than one star of difference. I would not trade my 4* with 2* (or I will wait many 2*). So I would refuse all the offers.
I say this because several 2* are really easier to get than a single 4*.

I hope my point of view helped you ^^

thank you!it has helped a lot. I always feel a little lost on these trades. On the one hand, it's only a 2* Familiar. But on the other, I got it in the event, so that should be something special. That's why I'm glad there's people who'll help me out!
Gelendra

Message(s) : 79
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Lethed » 15 Nov 2016 11:31

Awwwww i wish i had found this topic earlier... X__x i scammed myself lol
Lethed

Message(s) : 18
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Malwene » 17 Nov 2016 21:20

Hi Lethed, can you tell us more? What did you trade for what? What did you loose?

Maybe I can help :)
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par halloween3110 » 18 Nov 2016 03:34

Sorry for butting in on this topic, but I have a few opinions on the trades on GW:

1. I have yet to meet a really greedy person on this site;
2. The date should come into the equation, e.g. a pet from 2010 is more valuable than one of the same * rating as one in 2016;
3. Pets such as Paladins, etc. are worth more than others, as are shop limited, shop exclusive, mystical - they are much rarer;
3. The Event pets are worth more than normal monthly pets (people spend lots of time and effort to obtain them);
4. The star rating system can surely be flexible?, e.g. should a person have to pay 2x4* for 1x5*?, could we not just negotiate on this point - say if a pet is WishList, or Hidden, etc?;
5. At the end of the day, most people here trust each other and that is a wonderful thing - I have had Players telling me I am paying too much in a trade and vice versa;
6. If you don't like a trade - simply do not accept it;
7. Use your common sense and talk to the person you are trading with, come to a compromise - you may make a new friend!;
8. If all else fails - ask a Moderator - they are great and very friendly!

Sorry if this is just Blah, but I wanted to put my thoughts across on the subject as I would hate to see GothiCat end up like other sites where all the players think about is gaining the rarest pets no matter how or who they hurt in the process!

Hally :D
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1203
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Eliya » 18 Nov 2016 14:04

Hi Halloween3110 !
I rather agree with all the points you quoted :)

As far as I'm concerned, I don't take the years into account when the number of stars is the same on each side ;)
It's a personnal opinion, I think today, with all ways to get ancien creatures, the year isn't a trustable indicator.

However I absolutely agree with you when you assert the communication between players is very important ! :D

And I met sometimes some greedy people, but as you said, when we don't like a trade offer, there's no obligation to accept it ! ;)
Eliya
Modératrice générale

Message(s) : 14785
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Lethed » 03 Déc 2016 12:19

Malwene a écrit:Hi Lethed, can you tell us more? What did you trade for what? What did you loose?

Maybe I can help :)

Hello Malwene! I apology for my late reply....

Ah, no worries, it doesn't matter anymore (it was a voodoo + gwhost i offered for a few very widespread creatures XD :oops: but now I understood how it works)
Thanks for your concern tho ;) ^^
Lethed

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Lethed » 27 Déc 2016 11:07

Someone from forum just sent me this trade offer O__o
Spoiler: show

It's from a member registered since 2013, so unawareness should be out of discussion... Trying to scam people is not nice :'(
Lethed

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Truffula » 27 Déc 2016 12:02

It is very difficult to be sure your trade will seem fair to the recipient, because each person has their own idea of how it ought to be, and there is some amount of agreement but not 100%. So I think just don't worry too much if you are polite about turning down a trade offer, or if yours is turned down; do your best and it will be OK (I hope).

Some people will be stricter on year matching, some will not; some will be stricter on stars matching, some will not; some will be stricter on type matching; some feel type is not important, others find paladins worth one more rarity star on a nonpaladin, others are even more firm on this: a few do not trade a paladin for a non paladin, even a six star non paladin offered to them for a two star paladin - so it is very individual.

(Does a one-star creature even exist? I have yet to see any.)

I put a five-star creature that I received from the snowball fight, who I already had from a random magic box, into duplicates and got several trade offers for her. This showed me some of the breadth of ideas of trading here: I have had one person tell me they thought four four-star creatures plus ten more two- and three-star creatures was fair for a single five-star creature; another thought a single four-star and a single three-star was a fair trade for that same single five-star creature... to me, the first offer was too generous and the second was missing a lot. I ended up trading her for another five-star creature of the same type... that, I could be more sure was fair.

Usually I try to make my trades match as closely as I can on star and creature type, and I ignore the year ;) From what I have attempted to understand from the long trading threads in French, this is fine for everything but six-star creatures and there are tiers of those, so, I am stretching my language skills learning more. So far I am receiving about 5 out of 6 acceptance of trade offers, so it is not too bad for someone still fairly new to the game, I hope :)
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Ghanima » 01 Fév 2019 14:50

Does anyone know what would usually be considered a fair trade offer for a new mystical creature in the French community?

I never know what I should offer for them and negotiating via PM is also difficult with the language barrier...

What are your experiences trading for mysticals?
Ghanima

Message(s) : 178
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Sicahya » 01 Fév 2019 17:58

Most of the mystical creatures seem to end up as rank 6 creatures, so I guess another rank 6 creature would be a fair trade.

And if you need help to discuss via PM with a french player, don't be afraid to ask for help, I'm sure a few bilingual players would accept to act as a translator for you (myself included).

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Image Thème Artiste | Saloon & International moderator Image
Sicahya
International Moderator

Message(s) : 6721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Précédent Suivant

-->