Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Ghanima » 02 Fév 2019 11:31

Sicahya a écrit:Most of the mystical creatures seem to end up as rank 6 creatures, so I guess another rank 6 creature would be a fair trade.

Where can I see the rank of a creature? Is it the old stars rating (you can't see that anyone, can you?) or a special color for the "availability in trade" bar?

EDIT: I think I found it, it's the blue bar for the availability, right?

Sicahya a écrit:And if you need help to discuss via PM with a french player, don't be afraid to ask for help, I'm sure a few bilingual players would accept to act as a translator for you (myself included).

Thanks for the offer :)
Ghanima

Message(s) : 178
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Sicahya » 02 Fév 2019 17:37

Yes, it's the availability bar! Each color is a different rank, 1 being green and the most common creatures, 7 being diamond and the rarest creatures.

The old stars rating isn't used anymore because it wasn't fair since it was a rarity for all creatures in the game and not for the one available for trade. So if there were a lot of copies of the same creature on the game, but only one was truly available for trade, this creature was considered "common" even if it was hard to get. Or the other way around.
The new availabilty system only check the availability in the trade bank, it's easier to know what's a fair trade.

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Image Thème Artiste | Saloon & International moderator Image
Sicahya
International Moderator

Message(s) : 6721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Ombre » 02 Fév 2019 20:50

Hello!
As an example, I exchanged the former mystic (December's Lunaris) for the new one. Recent mystics are a quite close rank. You can use it as a reference, I guess.
And, I would gladly help with translations too, you can PM me anytime ;)
Mes échanges & jeux - - - ← Merci Emilie ♥ ↓ - - - Ma boutique artistique

Image Image Image
Ombre

Message(s) : 10317
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Précédent

-->

Retour vers Random talk around Gothicat